Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Fans...did JMM juice or not? what you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think it could be more obvious unless there was hard proof(positive test, admittance)
    because there is a substantial amount of evidence, people will often just go "look at him, he's as ripped as ever, roids?" or
    "his s&c coach is a former ped supplier, roids?" or "he seems to take punches better now, roids?" or "he punches harder, roids?" etc

but marquez meets all the conditions i can think of
    i remember reed making a topic about marquez' new found traps, like james toney had when he was roiding, it is usually a good indicator of being on steroids

you can't give any reason why someone should not be highly suspicious of marquez
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 12-29-2012, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Bottom line...

If you think Marquez was on PEDs and never thought Pacquiao was....with all the circumstantial evidence and ties THERE....you are an absolutely worthless excuse for a Boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
        Bottom line...

If you think Marquez was on PEDs and never thought Pacquiao was....with all the circumstantial evidence and ties THERE....you are an absolutely worthless excuse for a Boxing fan.
        what's ths substantial evidence on pacquiao?
        he said no to floyds testing, that it?

Comment

and there's one for ya....acting oblivious...lol

It's over. You're done.

Comment

I beleive there are alot of fighters out there using PEDS, and Pac is one of them. This reminds me of MLB, alot of people including myself doubted Canseco when he came out and said that there were a ton of MLB players juicing or using peds. Then the Mitchell report came out..and people were like wow..
            Now i dont think Pac used anything when he was at the lower weight classes, or for his last fight with JMM and Bradly..but his fights with DLH,Hatton,Cotto,Margarito, and the other fights with JMM I believe he was on something..because he was just walking thru alot of hard shots from bigger guys..and all the guys I mentioned hit hard..were talking KO power..

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
              I beleive there are alot of fighters out there using PEDS, and Pac is one of them. This reminds me of MLB, alot of people including myself doubted Canseco when he came out and said that there were a ton of MLB players juicing or using peds. Then the Mitchell report came out..and people were like wow..
              Now i dont think Pac used anything when he was at the lower weight classes, or for his last fight with JMM and Bradly..but his fights with DLH,Hatton,Cotto,Margarito, and the other fights with JMM I believe he was on something..because he was just walking thru alot of hard shots from bigger guys..and all the guys I mentioned hit hard..were talking KO power..
              based on what though looks???

Comment

suspicious? maybe... likely? not

IMO, it doesnt even matter... there was no testing. all is fair. he showed the same punching power & physique that had people questioning pac for years... so does he get a free pass from the critics????

personally, i dont think he was juicing... he didnt NEED to. i think he focused on strength, explosiveness, & durability for the fight. he already had pac's timing dialed in. he just needed that extra pop in his punches. and he needed the durability to be able to absorb punches.... i think it was brilliant training on their part. from strength/conditioning to gameplan. it was perfect.

Comment

No....and Mayweather still sucks!

Comment

YES. MARQUEZ ON THE JUICE FOR PAC. Ok? This doesn't mean Pac never juiced...who knows? Alot of them have. But, the issue on this thread is Marquez. He juiced. It's friggin obvious. He probably was encouraged to do it. Nobody in Mexico gives a dam, they just wanted him to beat PacMan. PacMan destroyed Mexican boxing for 10 years. So, Marquez juiced to get him. Marquez still a great fighter. But, he compromised his standards out of Mexican nationalism.

It's over. End the thread.

Comment

There should have been an option in the poll for "Are you suspicious considering who his conditioning coach is and what he admitted to and due to Marquez's physical changes"

Comment

Working...
                      X