No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hucks Survives a Tough Challenge To Decision Arslan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hucks Survives a Tough Challenge To Decision Arslan

Gerry Weber Stadium, Halle, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany - Marco Huck (35-2-1, 25KOs) won a very close twelve round unanimous decision over former WBA beltholder Firat Arslan (32-5-2, 21KOs). The scores were 115-113, 115-113 and a very wide 117-111. Not everyone was happy with the outcome, with some ringside observers scoring the contest for Arslan. The British broadcasters at BoxNation scored it for Huck by three points, but Steve Bunce was in the studio and had it 115-114 for Arslan.

[Click Here To Read More]

IMO Arslan won. I didn't think it was so close TBH.

Comment

115-113 Huck. I thought the rounds Arslan won were the close ones. The ones Huck won were pretty solidly his.

Comment

Povetkin went life and death with this guy....

Comment

I had it 118-10 for Arslan and it really wasn't hard to score at all. Huck is the ugliest fighter to watch and I still have no idea how he still has a belt. Sucks for Arslan, he put in so much work only to get robbed like this by these corrupt judges.

Comment

Arslan 116 - 112 ... This was a robbery.

Comment

Another glorious performance from Cap'n Huck. How long can the Klitschkos keep ducking him?

Comment

As someone who enjoys watching Huck fight, I had Arslan winning pretty convincingly, 116-112. I honestly don't even see how it's debatable to be honest. Arslan did all of the consistent, clean and effective work round after round. And most of Huck's punches were being blocked/smothered. Meanwhile, Arslan was the one effectively pressing the fight, cutting off the ring, and landing great punches to the head and body, especially the left uppercut.

Comment

It was a close fight, and not a robbery, although I had Arslan edging it by one point 115-114.

A draw would have been a fair result.

I don't have a problem with the 115-113 scores for Huck because some rounds were very close, but anything wider is stretching it. The 117-111 scorecard was ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    It was a close fight, and not a robbery, although I had Arslan edging it by one point 115-114.

A draw would have been a fair result.

I don't have a problem with the 115-113 scores for Huck because some rounds were very close, but anything wider is stretching it. The 117-111 scorecard was ridiculous.
                    I thought Arslan won quite wide TBH. I guess it's just how people see it themselves though.

I like Huck but I didn't think he won this contest.

Wladimir punches Huck's jaw off his skull. Huck better book himself a hospital bed.

Comment

Working...
                    X