No announcement yet.

chavez jr underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    jr isnt underrated, hes a good fighter. but he should probably be fighting at 168 where hed probably be average.
    I'd agree with that. He basically smothers his opponents, good body shots though.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
      Jr looked very good tonight, very good performance but Andy Lee is a boarderline bum. I never thought Lee was that good and he is physically weak.
      I rate him a little higher after this performance cuz he showed some improvement in his game. He's still one-dimensional, but he's getting better at that one dimension. I thought Lee would be able to box a lot better than he did, but Chavez smothered the hell outta him. It's weird how Chavez has attributes that allow him to have such a risky style. Overall, respect was earned, hopefully nothing shady happens.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 06-16-2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

He's afraid of Martinez and doesn't take piss test go figure.Had this been any other known boxer we'd be hanging him.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
          He's afraid of Martinez and doesn't take piss test go figure.Had this been any other known boxer we'd be hanging him.
          Funny how this same commission wanted to call off the Kirkland-Molina fight cause Kirk couldn't piss but let Chavez just blow off the same test.....

Comment

I thought JR looked really good tonight. I really don't like JR. , but tonight he gain stock in my book. He looked really strong and explosive. I was thinking Martinez would dominate him, but now considering JR's chin and explosiveness. I think his game for Martinez so hope that comes next.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
              You are better poster than this.. Why so much hate for the kid? he fights his heart out!!

Comment

he was'nt but he should get his credit now. the kid is a beast

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                  You are better poster than this.. Why so much hate for the kid? he fights his heart out!!
                  Maybe because he's a cheater?

Comment

Working...
                  X