Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They have Calzaghe as ATG but not Mosley? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
    Calzaghe never relied on steroids in order to win his biggest fights
    thats a classic "hater" post!........hi hater!

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
      Define "big" for me.
      career defining wins, division defining wins, big name fights.

lacy, kessler, maybe eubank [lol]? i can only think he was number 1 for SMW, and defended his title 20+ times when not even half his wins can be "great" but still a noticable feat. beat hopkins for 175 lineal title, jones was just a name fight. HOF fighter.thats about it, ATG? nope.

Comment

"...maybe Eubank?" Are you serious? Maybe Eubank as a career defining fight. Anyone that beat Eubank, not matter how great, he would be one of their biggest, if not the biggest, career defining fights. Do you know who Eubank is? You're laughing at what exactly?

How is it that you laugh at that but then list Kessler and Lacy as career defining fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Thadrow View Post
          career defining wins, division defining wins, big name fights.

lacy, kessler, maybe eubank [lol]? i can only think he was number 1 for SMW, and defended his title 20+ times when not even half his wins can be "great" but still a noticable feat. beat hopkins for 175 lineal title, jones was just a name fight. HOF fighter.thats about it, ATG? nope.
          Why Eubank(lol)? You realise the guy is ranked top 5 All time SMW's?

The only time anyone beat Eubank by more than 1 round was Calzaghe, his KO loss was a doctor stoppage when he was winning on all three cards with one eye.

The fact you treat him without repect shows how little you know of the subject, Eubank would be considered extremely respectable on anyone resume.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            "...maybe Eubank?" Are you serious? Maybe Eubank as a career defining fight. Anyone that beat Eubank, not matter how great, he would be one of their biggest, if not the biggest, career defining fights. Do you know who Eubank is? You're laughing at what exactly?

How is it that you laugh at that but then list Kessler and Lacy as career defining fights?
            thats why i said maybe . maybe comes from the fact he was past his best basically.

Comment

Originally posted by Thadrow View Post
              thats why i said maybe . maybe comes from the fact he was past his best basically.
              be was fine, he was beating the crap out a cruiserweight champion not long afterwards.

I'd put money on it you never even saw Eubank box, or followed his career in any way.

Does that look like a shot fighter to you?
              Last edited by hammerhiem; 01-22-2009, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
                be was fine, he was beating the crap out a cruiserweight champion not long afterwards.

I'd put money on it you never even saw Eubank box, or followed his career in any way.
                okay, if you want to count in Eubank.

thats 5/46 defining fights. 0.10% great ratio tome.

i dont see how he's considered ATG before DLH/Mosley.

hes really over rated.

Comment

Add in Reid (Ring top 10 SMW 96-00 and 03-05), Brewer (97-03), Mitchell (00-03).

Added to: Lacy, Kessler, Hopkins, Eubank, RJJ(Shot).

Suddenly it's 8 of 46 and really it's 8 of 24 because noone expects career defining fights before the reach world level.

Is that ATG? of course not, but don't act like the guy was fighting nobodies his entire career, I can add another couple of world champions to that list aswell by the way.

Comment

Mosley is a cheater. Cheater's can never be ATG's.

Comment

Eubank = HOF'er. It was always Calzaghe's best win, in my opinion.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X