No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cory Spinks is Set To Retire From Boxing, Says Christy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cory Spinks is Set To Retire From Boxing, Says Christy

Christy Spinks, the wife of former two division champion Cory Spinks, sent a message to BoxingScene.com that indicates that her husband is hanging up the gloves. Spinks (39-8, 11KOs) lost a twelve round decision to Carlos Molina this past Friday in Chicago. Spinks has gone 3-5 in his last eight fights, including two TKO defeats to current IBF champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good decision. Had a great run with wins over Mayorga and Judah

Comment

Super classy ripping K-9 for no reason.

Comment

wasnt ever impressed with him

Comment

she's a stand up bird...I saw that in the K9 rematch when she damn near stopped the fight herself ...Cory been shot for a minute though....I think wifey could've gotten her point across without bashing K9...that was str8 sideways and unacceptable to boxing fans...Mrs Spinks, that wasn't the cool thing to say....enjoy the life Cory...you held it down for a minute...even though I was never a fan, still respected your work....you did well imo!!

Comment

damn she **** on k9 lol maybe k9 broad will respond n we get a fight outta those two cat fight that is.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              wasnt ever impressed with him
              glad he retired. he was a average fighter. but glad he is hanging up the gloves before he gets put to sleep like pacquiao. cory spinks basically is a gate keeper.

Comment

Welcome news.....

Comment

Not at the highest point in his career but he wasn't a punching bag.

Comment

I dont think any boxing fan will be losing any sleep over this news. He wasnt very entertaining to watch. His style of yelling while flicking out jabs for 12 rounds is something I can live without.

Comment

Working...
                    X