Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Targets Maidana: I'm Ready For Him at 147!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Targets Maidana: I'm Ready For Him at 147!

Sebastian Contursi, advisor to WBA junior welterweight champion Marcos Maidana (31-2, 28KOs), revealed that his boxer is considering a possible move to 147-pounds, according to a recent interview with BoxingScene.com's Chris Robinson. Maidana is considering a tentative ring return in February 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

I will start this **** off right here all my points that if and when these two fight Paulie wins heads down all my points on the line someone has got to take that up.

If he struggled against and old shot to **** one eyed Morales, Malignaggi will whip him but i expect Maidana won't take this fight in a million years because styles make fights and he looses all day long to a khan, morales, malignaggi style fighter e.i skilled.

SOME ONE TAKE THIS BET AND INBOX ME

Comment

In his 140 prime, Paolo kicks this fool's ass and anyone who thinks different is fruity as ****.

It's a harder fight now, his speed and reflexes aren't what they were.

And Malignaggi isn't Morales, isn't near as good at standing in front of a guy like Erik did with Maidana.

But I still wouldn't rule him out altogether.

Comment

paulie will have flashbacks of cotto breaking his jaw madaina by tko

Comment

WAR Paulie !!

I think Paulie beats Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            paulie will have flashbacks of cotto breaking his jaw madaina by tko
            Paulie stunned Cotto. Made him wobble like a drunk sl*tina

Comment

Maidana kills Paulie M at any weight,bad style match up for Paulie imo..
              Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 11-01-2011, 06:02 AM.

Comment

that would be an interesting fight, and also realistic. maybe also collazo or alexander. chances are malignaggi would outbox maidana like khan did, but it would be tough. it remains to be seen how exactly maidana transitions to ww.
                but it would be a definite crowd pleaser, that fight.

Comment

Paulie just doesn't have the power to keep Maidana away from him all fight..

At this stage i see him winning the first 4 rounds or so before Maidana is catching up and damaging him. Paulie is tough as hell though only see it ending by tko or dec.

A younger paulie would outbox him badly though

Paulie should fight the featherfisted Alexander and hand him his 4th loss

Comment

paulie is slick as hell, i love that he always chases the big fights as well

respect

Comment

Working...
                    X