Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    Anyone want to put 100K on this one?

I got Johnson.
    yo dont forget to sig up the bet we have for estrada-adamek. im puttin 10k on it..what you wanna put down?

Comment

wil be interesting to see how much the road warrior has got left

Comment

Johnson is only getting 12k for this fight. That's sad with all that he has done for the sport.

Comment

The Road Warrior is eternal. Top top shape as usual.

He fill break Mack down and take him out.
          Originally posted by tymann23 View Post
          idk hitman, i think you'll be suprised come tomorrow night. word is mack is in beyond very good shape. and is a very solid fighter with good power. johnson is far past his best also. mack may not beat him, but he is going to win some very decisive rounds.
          Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
          No, he's done.

In your faces fellas

Never doubt the Hitman.

Comment

In your faces fellas

Never doubt the Hitman.
            Dawson fooled me. I thought Johnson was done in that fight, I guess Dawson is just the 175 lb. version of Money May. Not the same type of defense, but no one is beating Dawson at 175.

Comment

In your faces fellas

Never doubt the Hitman.
              good prediction. but johnson did lose some decisive rounds. and got clocked with right hands quite often. he will be stopped by cloud IMO.

Comment

good prediction. but johnson did lose some decisive rounds. and got clocked with right hands quite often. he will be stopped by cloud IMO.
                no he didnt. you were wrong. i was right. get used to it.

Comment

no he didnt. you were wrong. i was right. get used to it.
                  uh he didnt?...he was getting hit with flush shots at will. and cmon man, you cant be serious " you were wrong i weas right get used to it?" thats rediculous. i dont think i was the only one who picked mack. look at the previous outings. mack won a close fight with chris henry. johnson got dominated beyond belief against dawson.

and like i said dont forget to sig up the bet we have for adamek-estrada

Comment

Johnson won't get stopped by Cloud, Cloud is way too hittable. Don't let Cloud's 0 fool you, he hasn't fought anyone. Johnson has what, 12 losses? but he has fought absolutely everyone and last time he got stopped was against Hopkins back in the 90s, 12 or 13 years ago and it was just a corner stoppage because he was so down on the cards that he just had not even a puncher's chance against that Hopkins.

Comment

uh he didnt?...he was getting hit with flush shots at will.

LOL. Sad. Get a couple eyes that work.

Not worried about our Adamek-Estrada bet. Youre a sucker on that one too.

Comment

Working...
                      X