Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi-Mosley Almost Finalized For April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paulie lost to cano. the same cano that old ass erik morales schooled and stopped. paulie is nothing special at all. he's more flat footed than ever. i think mosley can win.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Mosley didn't look good at all in his last two fights and Paulie is going to dance circles around him. I can see Paulie just jabbing Mosley to pieces and winning a UD with Shane taking like 2 rounds.

He could always catch Paulie with something but I doubt it, way too much movement for Shane to deal with.
      Shane has about 2 1/2 maybe 3 rds tops to do it with his stamina.... That pity pat **** he was throwing last time out wont cut it plus Paulies chin is pretty good

Comment

This fight is a joke, Pauli Malignaggi is a joke. I think Shane beats him. However, that doesn't mean Shane still has it, kind of like when he beat Margarito. He hasn't had it for a long time, remember the Mayorga fight? Aww, man. It's a laugher. It will be interesting what fights he takes after he beats Malignaggi.

Comment

Mosley is shot, Paulie sucks, this is a fight of the year candidate. Shane should not be aloud to fight, he looked bad the last years since beating Margacheato. Nobody wants to see Shane fight anymore, even if he wins, he will get killed against anyone good.

Comment

joke fight man! what's happening to boxing?

Comment

This would suck and it has no good ending. If Mosley wins he will have a title and there is not much desire to see Mosley against any of the top WWs. If Mosley loses to Paulie is going to look ugly in every angle.

The sad thing is that I still would watch it

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                joke fight man! what's happening to boxing?
                Golden Boy wants to build another name or two on Shane Mosley's back. Paulie grabbed the title for them so they got a return on investing in him, and once Shane gets the title they will feed him to Khan or Alexander to give one of them some shine and the lead in to a Mayweather (or some other big) fight.

Everyone involved makes a little money in the process. It's how things go.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Golden Boy wants to build another name or two on Shane Mosley's back. Paulie grabbed the title for them so they got a return on investing in him, and once Shane gets the title they will feed him to Khan or Alexander to give one of them some shine and the lead in to a Mayweather (or some other big) fight.

Everyone involved makes a little money in the process. It's how things go.
                  i agree. it's not like malignaggi, alexander, or khan will destroy mosley though, so there's not much to worry in that aspect (mosley's health). mosley has a good chance at beating paulie, so idk why it's getting that much hate. it's a decent fight for both men. we'll see what happens. if does happen, i hope gbp gives maidana the winner of this fight. he's got like 2 different kinds of wba belts. he should be malignaggi's mandatory right now.

Comment

**** it il go

Comment

Whatever the plan...........Mosley is good against you if you are stationary and slower than him.....Paulie is neither.

Comment

Working...
                      X