Check out my last fight - TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for input guys

Comment

You suck......Just playing man, what a d**k that Phantomas guy is.

You looked better than the first fight you posted, especially with the jab to the body most notably. The guy in blue was bad, but you did what you had to do. Just work hard, nothing wrong with trying to achieve your dream. Try to breathe threw your nose more.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        You suck......Just playing man, what a d**k that Phantomas guy is.

You looked better than the first fight you posted, especially with the jab to the body most notably. The guy in blue was bad, but you did what you had to do. Just work hard, nothing wrong with trying to achieve your dream. Try to breathe threw your nose more.
        nah not really trying to achieve a dream, i just do it for fun man. Wanna have some fights, have fun and do as best as i can. Im to old to actually try and go somewhere with it

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
          He was looking for opinions, Iīm not gonna lie to him. If he wants encouragement, I encourage him to look for another sport, he looks strong, he might do well in something else.
          After only 5 fights he's doing fine. As the poster New England already pointed out he has more of a pro style, working the body. His biggest plus is he throws lots of punches and shows pretty good stamina for a novice. There are always things to work on no matter what level you're at.

Keep at it TS and congratulations! You're style reminds me of my own when I was fighting.

Comment

did you tell the ref you had enough or he decided to stop the fight on his own?

Comment

Do you see a competitive amateur in him or something?. Even in bad coordination, there are levels.

He was looking for opinions, Iīm not gonna lie to him. If he wants encouragement, I encourage him to look for another sport, he looks strong, he might do well in something else.
              man ur the greatest

Comment

Look at this dude, handed me red K for giving him my honest opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                  man ur the greatest
                  The greatest what? He's obviously never fought therefore isn't qualified to pass judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    The greatest what? He's obviously never fought therefore isn't qualified to pass judgment.
                    Well dude, Iīve seen tons of boxer wannabes that look just like him, most of them donīt get too far.

Comment

Well dude, Iīve seen tons of boxer wannabes that look just like him, most of them donīt get too far.
                      you ever fought?

Comment

Working...
                      X