Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master P pays $271 child support for 4 kids. It's reported he has $200 to 300 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    My point is if that kid grew up in a big house, with luxuries and safety and security to then take that child and place them in public housing because their parents are no longer together is going to be a shock on that kid.

Who does that? Why would you strip the child of anything and essentially you telling me that the bread-winning parent shouldn't have to maintain the lifestyle they had provided for their child because the romantic relationship with the 'poorer' parent ended is in essence stripping that child of everything the have.

Stop talking in Riddles, Versy, it will only come back to bite you
    at bold if he gets $50k a month. " Mama!!! I can't live in this place? Dad is only giving me $600k a year so that means I gotta live in the ghetto?!" Hehe.

Comment

Nas must be smacking his head across a wall right now. Kelis is robbing this ****head blind and Master P is paying the child support of aguy who works at Mickey D's.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
        No. Ahem, monthly income not total net-worth.
        My bad, it would be around $35 million a month.

Comment

P's a smart ass dude. And its a safe bet to believe that P may pay little to nothin in CS, but none of his children want for nothin.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Nas must be smacking his head across a wall right now. Kelis is robbing this ****head blind and Master P is paying the child support of aguy who works at Mickey D's.
            Right. Kelis knew EXACTLY what she was doin.

Comment

Master P has 9 kids in total. Haha. He is a smart dude but I doubt he's not giving his kids anything. I remember on MTV Cribs, Romeo had a big azz house next to his and P gave him a real gold plated Benz and he wasn't even old enough to drive yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                Master P has 9 kids in total. Haha. He is a smart dude but I doubt he's not giving his kids anything. I remember on MTV Cribs, Romeo had a big azz house next to his and P gave him a real gold plated Benz and he wasn't even old enough to drive yet!!
                Exactly. Best believe every last kid that P has is workin with more than most grown ass adults.

Comment

I've lost count how many guys get bled dry by the system, about time the women don't get all the decisions going their way.

Comment

“You ni**as better start smoking and getting your paper up. Brah. Don't be chasing these hoez, they take all your money. And spent that **** with another ni**a.- Juicy J

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                      “You ni**as better start smoking and getting your paper up. Brah. Don't be chasing these hoez, they take all your money. And spent that **** with another ni**a.- Juicy J
                      You gotta love 36. Remember back when they had that tv show on mtv. I used to watch that hoe religiously.

Comment

Working...
                      X