No announcement yet.

Cris Cyborg: Gina Carano Lacks Heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mesogenous View Post
    you guys are being pretty sexist, in case you don't already know.
    Welcome to boxingscene, enjoy the stay!
    Last edited by THE REED; 11-20-2010, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      It's a huge clit!

i'd imagine it looks like the big clit i've seen on a pitbull dog, with huge pink lips

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Welcome to boxingscene, enjoy stay!
      lol reed

Comment

Originally posted by Mesogenous View Post
        you guys are being pretty sexist, in case you don't already know.
        Get in the kitchen and cook me some eggs, ****!

Comment

The referee saved Gina's life.

Cyborg would destroy all of you keyboard black belts, tis' why you must try to diminish her accomplishments by questioning her gender. And how does the matter of who you'd have sex with enter the discussion when it is a topic about combat sports is beyond me; my thoughts on the matter is that someone who does that DOES NOT TRAIN.

E

Comment

she doesnt lack heart

she just lacks the same male concentration levels of testosterone that cyborg has

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              No Cyborg, she lacks testosterone....
              dammit, i replied as soon as i saw the title

well played kaps

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

Cyborg would destroy all of you keyboard black belts, tis' why you must try to diminish her accomplishments by questioning her gender. And how does the matter of who you'd have sex with enter the discussion when it is a topic about combat sports is beyond me; my thoughts on the matter is that someone who does that DOES NOT TRAIN.

E
                She's a manly looking chick, you can **** off now....

Comment

E
                  Oh lighten the fuk up already. Nobody here said she wasn't any good as a fighter. And it enters into the discussion because most people that post here are heterosexual men, who are therefore attracted to women, so when talking about women when it comes to anything, we then often start to discuss which women we find attractive. It can happen with any topic. And how is it sexist when women do the exact same thing when talking about men and can be just as graphic or even more graphic when talking about it? It doesn't mean we hate women or have anything against them. If it were mostly women or gay men that posted here you can bet people would be discussing which male fighters they found attractive as well. And that doesn't mean nobody here is an athlete or doesn't train in martial arts or anything else, it just makes us red blooded American heterosexual men. So if you don't like what you're reading, go to another topic and stop trying to wreck everyone else's fun.

And the ref may have saved Gina, but my point was he could've waited one more second for the first round to end and then let the corner decide if they wanted to stop the fight or still decided himself if he wanted the fight to continue.

Comment

(K)aps:
                    If you're not exclusively interested in Cris Cyborg for the purposes of dating or stroking your small U.S. American manhood to, what the **** is it to you whether she is manly looking or otherwise. Closet ****sexual imo. Kaps.

Anthony342:
                    Take your own advice and don't read my replies so as I am not to "wreck (your) fun", ******. Who gives a **** what she looks like; you obviously don't train, have never trained, and will never train in your life. If you're such a red-blooded hillbilly (American), why don't you stop being a creepy keyboard sex predator and come to Las Vegas and tell Miss Carano how hot she is and how red-blooded of an American () you are and act on it. Don't be a *****; be red-blooded. Tool.

E

Comment

(K)aps:
                      If you're not exclusively interested in Cris Cyborg for the purposes of dating or stroking your small U.S. American manhood to, what the **** is it to you whether she is manly looking or otherwise. Closet ****sexual imo. Kaps.

Anthony342:
                      Take your own advice and don't read my replies so as I am not to "wreck (your) fun", ******. Who gives a **** what she looks like; you obviously don't train, have never trained, and will never train in your life. If you're such a red-blooded hillbilly (American), why don't you stop being a creepy keyboard sex predator and come to Las Vegas and tell Miss Carano how hot she is and how red-blooded of an American () you are and act on it. Don't be a *****; be red-blooded. Tool.

E
                      Hope it was a good one, cuz that was your last post in this forum...

Comment

Working...
                      X