Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A-10 WARTHOG STRIKES A TALIBAN PATROL | FUNKER530 (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] A-10 WARTHOG STRIKES A TALIBAN PATROL | FUNKER530 (video)

Hmmmm!! Not saying it's fake but that camera is too still.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      So in other words you're saying it's fake.

Just say it and be done with it. You "well, not saying it's fake...BUT" types are ****ing annoying. Because instead of just saying it and being done with it, you pull dumb **** like this.

Comment

Looks fake.

There's actually a documentary I saw on netflix that showed a real attack "live" as part of the film. It documents some kids from like..Denmark or somewhere in Afghanistan seeing combat and they end up in a confrontation where they kill some guys. It's a good watch, I recommend it...if only I could remember the name.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          So in other words you're saying it's fake.

Just say it and be done with it. You "well, not saying it's fake...BUT" types are ****ing annoying. Because instead of just saying it and being done with it, you pull dumb **** like this.
          If I wanted to say it was fake I would of just said it. I don't give a damn what fucks like you think of me so I'm not holding back on anything.

Kinda surprised something that moves so fast could have such good focus on the target. Unless it's being shot by something else but still gotta love technology.

Comment

Clearly that vantage point is not from an A-10 Warthog. Keeping in mind that an A-10 is a low slow flyer, it would not be recording video in such a steady fashion. Were it recording the video, it would not be in such a steady flight profile, in fact it would be using different flight attitudes when it is expending ammunition. It's safe to assume that the video is either being recorded by a helicopter (possibly serving as a FAC, or forward air controller) or it could be from an actual person on top a hill or structure calling in the air strike (the US Air Force calls these TACPs or Tactical Air Control Party).

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Looks fake.

There's actually a documentary I saw on netflix that showed a real attack "live" as part of the film. It documents some kids from like..Denmark or somewhere in Afghanistan seeing combat and they end up in a confrontation where they kill some guys. It's a good watch, I recommend it...if only I could remember the name.
              restrepo? .............

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Looks fake.

The documentary you're referring to is called Armadillo.

Comment

Not saying it's fake but that camera is too still.
                  Last edited by Claire63; 04-19-2012, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

Military Aircraft video cams uses the optical image stabilizers.

Check out vids of AC130 in action.
                    Last edited by Daniel Alpha; 04-19-2012, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X