No announcement yet.

I'm Going to Texas for the first time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Going to Texas for the first time

I'm staying at the Hilton Anatole, not for vacations Just working but I will be staying for 3 nights so I want to have a good time, any good place/disco/bar/lounge any of you could recommend It will be highly appreciated....

Ps..... Where the boobies @ i Want to see some good Mexican American babes :wank:

There's only two things in texas...

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
      There's only two things in texas...

Comment

Where is the Hilton Anatole? Is it in Dallas? Texas is a big place homie, downtown Dallas is real nice and lot's of places to party there.

Comment

Yeah, it's a pretty big state. lol. I can tell you what up in Galveston ten years ago if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            I'm staying at the Hilton Anatole, not for vacations Just working but I will be staying for 3 nights so I want to have a good time, any good place/disco/bar/lounge any of you could recommend It will be highly appreciated....

Ps..... Where the boobies @ i Want to see some good Mexican American babes :wank:

first off, I am sure you are getting a car, right?
            Dallas is freaking huge man

overall size and population, it is 4th in America
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...opolitan_areas

if you cant laid here, go chop off your chorizo

if it is the Anatole in Dallas, he'll be near up town, dont go in there unless you are a flaming homo, lol

strip clubs, we have many, silver city will be down the street from you, it is where the cowboys go when they want to party, also have PT's, Mens Club, just to name a few

Glorias is a restaurant that turns into a club after 10pm I think, there are a few, all the latina mamis go here

Lizard Lounge is pretty cool too, try that out

sherlock's pub is nice too, depends on which one you go to

Ghost Bar of Dallas is a good place to pick up ladies

Purgatory is a cool Club if you go on the right night, deff will get laid
            also Plush
            Last edited by bigdlb12; 05-20-2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Hit Lower greenville if you want to go bar hopping. Or you can go up the Dallas N tollway and check Addison out plenty of nice clubs that way as well. There are plenty of after hour strip joints down the street from where you will be.

Comment

Texas is ghey.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                  Texas is ghey.
                  red karma sent and reported for lying

Texas is a :mutta:

Comment

come down here so we can kidnap you.

Comment

Working...
                    X