No announcement yet.

Hatred for Mrs Schroeder and Skylar.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatred for Mrs Schroeder and Skylar.

Two of the most annoying, whiny-ass characters in television history.

Talk about complete Buzz Killington's.

Anyone else developed an irrational hatred for these two?. I literally want to put my hands through my TV and strangle the pair of them.

Skyler is justified in being that *****y tbh...she was always kind of *****y, but she also loved Walt...which is why she knew something was up from the get go and after all Walt's done to their relationship, I understand why she's done what she's done...

I think Walt deserves everything that comes his way since he killed Jane...I like him, but if he suffers, I'm OK with that...
    Last edited by -Hyperion-; 05-15-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Mrs Schroeder is a bit annoying but not too bad!! Skyler on the other hand is a right cunt!! Always moaning about this and that and making people feel guilty and never smiling anymore!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        you can spell Ehrmantraut, but cant spell Schrader nor Skyler?...lol

Hank's a badass....

Skyler is justified in being that *****y tbh...she was always kind of *****y, but she also loved Walt...which is why she knew something was up from the get go and after all Walt's done to their relationship, I understand why she's done what she's done...

I think Walt deserves everything that comes his way since he killed Jane...I like him, but if he suffers, I'm OK with that...
        I think he meant Schroeder as in Boardwalk Empire:

Comment

Skyler has every reason to act the way she does. She found out, after months of lying, that her cancer-ridden husband was dealing drugs and eventually that he was one of the most powerful and dangerous men in the city.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
            Mrs Schroeder is a bit annoying but not too bad!! Skyler on the other hand is a right cunt!! Always moaning about this and that and making people feel guilty and never smiling anymore!!
            Mrs Schroeder is a greedy B*tch! I mean she knew what she was getting into getting involved with Nucky lol for ****s sake he ordered the hit on her husband lol She tries so hard to be righteous but she is just a slut lol

Skylar is just a control freak plain and simple! She always wore the pants but then Walter became Heisenberg and put her in her place! LOL she is trying her best to protect her family but I think she is way over her head.

I would smash both though

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
              I think he meant Schroeder as in Boardwalk Empire:

yikes...big mistake on my part, sorry :P

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Skyler has every reason to act the way she does. She found out, after months of lying, that her cancer-ridden husband was dealing drugs and eventually that he was one of the most powerful and dangerous men in the city.
                Seriously, every single hypocrisy that Skyler haters try to pin on her, can be traced to a reaction to something Walt's done...and they all conveniently forget he tried to rape her as early as season 2....

Comment

Originally posted by BxFanViento View Post
                  Mrs Schroeder is a greedy B*tch! I mean she knew what she was getting into getting involved with Nucky lol for ****s sake he ordered the hit on her husband lol She tries so hard to be righteous but she is just a slut lol

Skylar is just a control freak plain and simple! She always wore the pants but then Walter became Heisenberg and put her in her place! LOL she is trying her best to protect her family but I think she is way over her head.

I would smash both though
                  I've no idea how Nucky forgave her for signing over the land deeds for the road to the church!! She acts all good and righteous, yet the life she lives is knowingly paid for by criminal activities!! And she's a slut lol.

One of my fav parts in Breaking Bad was when Skyler was telling Walter to go to the Police and then Walter transformed in to Heisenberg and was like "Who the hell are you talking too? I'm the one who knocks!!" It was epic and probably when she realised Walter was a bit dangerous!!

I would smash both aswell, Skyler got some big ass :boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    yikes...big mistake on my part, sorry :P
                    Easy mistake to make!!

Comment

Working...
                    X