Who are your favourite Lounge posters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Nobody.

You better stay holed up in your daddy's mansion when I get to nyc this spring. Tell your housekeeper to make sure the windows are locked and have your butler dial 9 1 and wait for something to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      You better stay holed up in your daddy's mansion when I get to nyc this spring. Tell your housekeeper to make sure the windows are locked and have your butler dial 9 1 and wait for something to happen.
      Nowhere near a mansion, Ritchie.

If you have the guts to borrow your father's private jet to fly over to NY, you better be protected by more security than you usually are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Nowhere near a mansion, Ritchie.

If you have the guts to borrow your father's private jet to fly over to NY, you better be protected by more security than you usually are.

Ok Carter Rutherford....

Your soft, manicured hands would destroy themselves on my titanium chin when I let you get the first shot. The only solace you'd have is that a doctor is part of your entourage you dad pays to hang out with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          It's simple stuff, New England.

Here, allow me to demonstrate : I want you to grab a piece of paper and hold it infront of yourself with your weak hand. Then, with your strong hand, I want you to attempt to punch through the sheet of paper.

If your attempt is unsuccessful, well then I reckon you're a feather fisted nancy boy like that there George Foreman was. Mhmmm.

some folks call it a sling blade

i call it a kaiser blade.

Comment

Working...
          X