No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Martinez Putting in Work For Burgos Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Martinez Putting in Work For Burgos Defense

Two-time WBO junior lightweight champion Roman "Rocky" Martínez in training for his Jan.19th WBO Super Featherweight title defense against No. 1 contender Juan Carlos Burgos on the Orlando Salido vs Mikey Garcia card at Madison Square Garden on HBO Boxing After Dark®, Saturday, January 19, beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT. Photos by Peter Amador/Top Rank.

Six warriors with a combined record of 170-18-3 (123 KOs), a winning percentage of 89%, and a victory by knockout ratio of 72% will descend on the Mecca of Boxing for a night of world championship fights.

....Also on this "World Title Tripleheader" card

ORLANDO "Siri" SALIDO will defend his World Boxing Organization (WBO) featherweight title against undefeated No. 1 contender MIKEY GARCIA; undefeated World Boxing Association (WBA) / International Boxing Organization (IBO) middleweight champion GENNADY "GGG" GOLOVKIN will look to extend his reign into its third year against world-rated contender "King" GABRIEL ROSADO

Promoted by Top Rank® and K2 Promotions, in association with Tecate and Madison Square Garden, remaining tickets, priced at $200, $100, $50 and $25, are currently available for purchase at the Madison Square Garden Box Office, all Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster charge by phone (866-858-0008) and online at www.ticketmaster.com or www.thegarden.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

E.T putting in work........

Comment

I give it 15 minutes before PRBOXINGDUMBA$$ comes on here and pours out his undying love for Martinez.

Comment

nice i am pumped for all three fights on this card

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
          E.T putting in work........
          hahahahaha i was thinking that also put the man puts on exciting fights so who gives a fuk

Comment

Somebody mad another fan you want a autograph since you like to mention me pu$$y

Comment

Martinez will put on a show he always comes to fight warrr rocky

Comment

Rocky is good, but i think Burgos is gona upset another Rican

I didnt kno this fight was gona be on the Salido vs Garcia undercard

Comment

Rocky

Rocky will put up a good show. The man has more balls than King Kong!

Comment

Another Rican champion will bite the dust...lmao those Rican champions are becoming endangered species...hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X