Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the most overrated fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't duck a one-dimensional fighter for $100 million. You'd become the laughing stock of the world. So it's probably better for you guys to overrate Pac. That way the ducking would be justified and not so funny. Hehe...

Just saying.

Comment

"That's one hell of a dimension"

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
      Floyd lost to Castillo.
      Floyd got a decision where the verdict is pretty much 50/50 to this day (rightfully so), then beat him convincingly in a rematch.

Comment

c'mon man, TS is talking like Pac got stretched out by a lightweight or something.

oh wait..

lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          One dimensional fighter beat Cotto, Oscar, Mosley, and Hatton more convincingly?
          But not marquez. Manny cant adapt. He only knows one way to attack. But he does it well and most of the time it will work out for him. He's a great "fighter" but not "boxer".

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
            c'mon man, TS is talking like Pac got stretched out by a lightweight or something.

oh wait..

lmao.
            But he wasnt 40.

Comment

Stupid thread,... Now that Pac got KO'd he's overrated??? C'mon now, I bet that when Manny was kicking the crap out of barrera, morales, cotto, hatton, oscar, margarito etc... These haters we're so ****n butt hurt with what Manny's doing with their fighters. And now that he got defeated stupid haters start celebrating like a bunch of teenagers who got their 1st taste of P*ssy and start saying stupid things like this If Manny's overrated then what more for those future HoF Manny has defeated?

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
                a deminsional fighter.. 1 2 over and over again.. I mean c'mon
                I see no body punch from this guy..
                Not hating.. just stating my honest opinion
                He maybe one dimensional,but what a dimension it is...I don't take anything from Pac,and it speaks in volume what he was able to accomplish while be pretty limited...I don't think he was/is overrated...But he did get hyped up a bit,but it was called for to an extent...I mean the man moved up and beat bigger fighters at an alarming rate...In my book he's an ATG and a HOF..Him being ko'd and losing does not change my opinion of the man...

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                  But not marquez. Manny cant adapt. He only knows one way to attack. But he does it well and most of the time it will work out for him. He's a great "fighter" but not "boxer".
                  Actually Pac beat Marquez twice...

Comment

Pacs not the most overated fighter out there Margarito is/was. Pac has plenty of signature wins in his carreer. Where as if you take the highly questionable 1st Cotto fight out Margarito doesnt have a signature win in his carreer. He failed everytime he tried to reach that elite level.
                    Last edited by Outwest Exp 355; 12-14-2012, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Pacquaio

Well he's ranked 15th P4P now

Comment

Working...
                      X