No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrera Feels Pacquiao Should Get Bradley Revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrera Feels Pacquiao Should Get Bradley Revenge

If ever there was a fight that could be looked at as a breakthrough performance for Manny Pacquiao, it would be his 11th round thrashing of Marco Antonio Barrera in November of 2003 at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.

Pacquiao was a heavy underdog heading into the match, as he was moving up in weight to face Barrera, who had rejuvenated his career at the time with a pair of battles against Tijuana’s Erik Morales that thrust him back into boxing’s spotlight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very suprised to see Barrrera thought Pac won the 3rd Marquez fight.

Comment

Well having seen it several times ( Pac Marquez 3 ) wwith no commentary..
      I had pac winning each time..
      I think the influence of the crowd was a big factor in people believing that Marquez won the fight.... watch it again with no sound... pac won

PS: And NO I AINT NO PACMAN FAN.

Comment

Barrera is full of ****. I watched the Pac vs Marquez III fight on tv azteca and he was going ape **** with the other commentators on how the decision was a robbery.

Comment

There is no doubt about it,if you feel you were wronged,and/or lost righteously you have a rematch clause why not exercise it?

Comment

Pac vs JMM 3 could have went to either depending on how you score fights. If you score for the more aggressive fight Pac won, if you score more for the defensive crisp counter puncher JMM won. either way, no matter how many times these two fight it will be close

*edit: i agree watching without sound does make a difference

Comment

Originally posted by LHRH89 View Post
              Barrera is full of ****. I watched the Pac vs Marquez III fight on tv azteca and he was going ape **** with the other commentators on how the decision was a robbery.
              Yea because he should have just said PAC won and Marquez lost on tv Azteca right??

Comment

Wow even Barrera thought Pacquiao won against Marquez.

Comment

The funny thing is if he had said Marquez won the same people would be in here calling him a jealous butthurt Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    The funny thing is if he had said Marquez won the same people would be in here calling him a jealous butthurt Mexican.
                    But since he didn't that's to bad lol.. Let me guess Barrera doesn't know shiietz about boxing right? lol..

Comment

Working...
                    X