Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

klit fans would you be rooting for haye or chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Quite ironic considering chisora recently tweeted 'if you don't like gay people get off my twitter' so it's more likely ****'s will be chisora boys
    yes!

I don't know either of them but going on interviews etc Haye comes across as a nicer person.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      The only people who support David Haye right now are ****sexuals who want to smoke his pole.
      Wow the dickrider is back, now let me guess, you will do what your idol chisora does and run away now? if you are a man then post like one instead of throwing childish insults when people rip you to shreds, you are a joke of a person, post like a man if you can, but I bet you will run away now like the b4tch you are

Comment

I saw Del Boy at Wembley Arena and seemed like a nice guy. Stopped and had a quick conversation with a few of us in the crowd.

No matter what you think of Chisora outside of the ring you can't deny he brings it inside the ring.

He had Vitali backing up, gasping for air and begging for the final bell to hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Quite ironic considering chisora recently tweeted 'if you don't like gay people get off my twitter' so it's more likely ****'s will be chisora boys
          Damn man, one post to rip him apart and he has run away pretending the conversations never took place, you better watch out in the future, he will be dickriding your posts like he does chisora

Comment

Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
            I saw Del Boy at Wembley Arena and seemed like a nice guy. Stopped and had a quick conversation with a few of us in the crowd.

No matter what you think of Chisora outside of the ring you can't deny he brings it inside the ring.

He had Vitali backing up, gasping for air and begging for the final bell to hurry.
            I agree man, he does back it up, its only dickriders like dirk that made people go against him here, i really want the haye fight to happen, i can see the build up being epic

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              I agree man, he does back it up, its only dickriders like dirk that made people go against him here, i really want the haye fight to happen, i can see the build up being epic
              I want to see Haye vs Chisora more than either of them against a Klitschko. That fight would be huge over here. Would sell out the 02 no problem. Boxnation would probably make it PPV as well. Lots of money to be made.

Comment

i wonder when guys like freedom and jimmy watch the fight if it happens, who they would want to win, no matter what, when you are watching, there is someone a tiny bit you want to win the fight

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  i wonder when guys like freedom and jimmy watch the fight if it happens, who they would want to win, no matter what, when you are watching, there is someone a tiny bit you want to win the fight
                  I'd be rooting for Chisora.

He's comical even though his behavior is offensive by times. And he gave his best effort in the ring, fought like a man, and never made any excuses about his little toe after the fight.

Haye is a scumbag and an effeminate diva. He's the slimiest, most despicable creature in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Backing Del Boy. If Del Boy wins, we get potential fights with Arreola, Wladmir, and rematches with Helenius, Vitali and Fury.

If Haye's victorious he runs off into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
                      I want to see Haye vs Chisora more than either of them against a Klitschko. That fight would be huge over here. Would sell out the 02 no problem. Boxnation would probably make it PPV as well. Lots of money to be made.
                      Right now that fight would make millions people on my fb who Dont know **** are even talking about it. And the London rivalry defo sells out the 02 prob twice over.

Comment

Working...
                      X