Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole is a Stupid Git & a Disgrace to Journalism..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took long enough for a ***** to respond!

Comment

this is funny,considering iole used to be a floyd supporter. The man has a point, floyd is looking like he's ducking pac

Comment

Many of you are a sensitive bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stones View Post
          Iole is the real coward. Fast forward to 1:10 min when Mayweather Sr. puts this equivocator in his rightful place.
          What a gutless wimp. Just observe his face shrivel into a ball of perturbed fright. It seems Iole cowers like the ***** he is when confronted man-to-man.
          You fucking pusillanimous ****!!!
          Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this evening....

Articles like this Stones?

C'mon.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...yweather091109

The hidden side of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

By Kevin Iole, Yahoo! Sports Sep 11, 4:17 pm ED

LAS VEGAS – The midday sun is searing. Shade is all but impossible to find. The temperature inches toward 110 degrees and the heat radiating from the concrete is visible to the naked eye.

A reed-thin man with a scraggly salt-and-pepper beard filled with burrs shuffles slowly across a busy street, not particularly concerned about the traffic. He has been sweating, and with the wind blowing, the dust sticks to his face.

He makes his way toward a large black truck parked alongside a road in one of the city’s poorest areas. It’s obvious that, even if he doesn’t have a clue who’s inside the truck, he knows what it represents.

The man, who said his name is Zeke, said he is not sure if he’s hotter, hungrier or thirstier. Clearly, though, he could use a meal. He’s about 6-foot tall but doesn’t look like he weighs 150 pounds, unless you count the 20-pound sack draped over his shoulder.

He is among the first of the 100 or so homeless people who seem to appear out of nowhere to reach the truck. The door on the back of the truck loudly clatters up and an athletic young man bounds effortlessly into the back.

Zeke sees him and sticks his hand out. Floyd Mayweather Jr., one of the most controversial figures in boxing, bends down and hands him a bag with a sandwich, a piece of fruit and some chips as well as a bottle of water.

Zeke throws the fruit and the chips into the bag he drags along with him but devours the sandwich in seconds. He gulps down the water and heads to the line again.

He gets back to the front, but Mayweather recognizes him, smiles and declines to offer him a second lunch at that point.

“Let’s make sure we have enough for everyone, then I’ll take care of you,” Mayweather says softly. “I won’t forget you.”

Disappointed, Zeke shuffles away. He asks a nearby observer to stand in line for him and at least get him another bottle of water.

“That’ll kill you,” he says motioning toward the fiery orange sun.

Zeke hangs around for the half hour or so it takes for Mayweather and his cohorts to hand the lunches to those who stand in line. When the line is clear, Mayweather scans the area and spots Zeke. He shouts and then tosses him another bag of food and a bottle of water.

A few hours earlier, standing in his office, Mayweather explained why he would risk spending so much time in the strength-sapping sun with a bout that will land him an eight-figure payday nearing rapidly.

This is a regular routine and, fight or no fight, Mayweather is out on a weekly basis to feed the homeless. He heard from a friend about the large homeless population in Clark County and the appalling conditions the men and women live in. Mayweather was dismayed when he observed them himself.

He told his manager, Leonard Ellerbe, he needed to do something immediately.

“I’ve been blessed by God,” Mayweather said. “No doubt about it. God gave me this talent and I’ve been able to build a better life for myself and my family. The people out there, the ones we’re going to see, they haven’t been so lucky. They need someone to give them a break, but no one wants to bother with them. People forget about them and pretend like they don’t exist. I guess they think if they act like there is no problem it will go away. But it won’t. Someone needs to help, so I do my part.”

Comment

Lol I think Iole went overboard with his article but thats just how that guy is I guess. He's entitled to his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
              Narrowmindedness?
              I'm applying the same standard to both fighters:

Pac was a ***** for toeing Arum's line on no OST's.
              At least he came around on that issue. He still deserves
              getting **** on for seeking special weight stipulations in
              a title fight.

Floyd was a warrior, and gets full credit for his past.
              Right now he's a big, shy vagina who deserves the thorough
              fucking over that the press is giving him.
              If he 'comes around' on his ducking, I'll recognize it, but right
              now.... gimme a break.
              Wrong. Mayweather has opted to spend time with his family and not think about boxing. If that is what you deem to be ducking or "chicken" then you are a gutless ****.

Team Pacquiao came out with a statement, respecting Mayweather's decision to spend time with his family. You should do the same.

Comment

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this evening....

Articles like this Stones?
                That has nothing to do with anything. Iole gets payed to cover fighters and write articles.

Comment

That has nothing to do with anything. Iole gets payed to cover fighters and write articles.
                  Are you upset?

Comment

The *****sexual Mindset:

bert sugar - biased *******. doesnt really know boxing.

emmanuel steward - biased *******. doesnt really know boxing. an uncle tom too.

larry merchant - biased *******. doesnt really know boxing.

kevin iole - biased *******. doesnt really know boxing. also unqualified to be a journalist.

dan rafael - biased *******. doesnt really know boxing. fat bastard. not a real journalist either.

pti, around the horn, mike wilbon, bob ryan - biased *******s. doesnt really know boxing.

the list is endless.

Comment

Wrong. Mayweather has opted to spend time with his family and not think about boxing. If that is what you deem to be ducking or "chicken" then you are a gutless ****.

Team Pacquiao came out with a statement, respecting Mayweather's decision to spend time with his family. You should do the same.
                      hmm i wonder...

what the hell was he doing during the past 2 years he's retired

Ellerbe sure was a lucky guy

Comment

Working...
                      X