No announcement yet.

Big. F&%$*ing. Dillema.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't cheat.

The girls that clear your head, you take for granted and cheat with a better looking girl. One day that good looking girl will **** you up or leave, and you end up with no girl and maybve a bad rep.

Keep it cool, if you break up then hit that girl you want.

Comment

Hit it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i had a similar situation a few years back and i ended up banging the chick my girl found out and broke up with me,when i look back i feel stupid for that decision i could have married that girl.

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
          Damn, this is the first time i disagree which you mang.

to the TS. www.laddertheory.com

Only love I've ever seen in my life that was unconditional came from my moms. go for it, you'll have plenty more g/f's to "cherish and love" in the future. How many times do you get a 10 in your life? I still haven't had a straight ten and I'm 20.
          That site is clearly meant as a sort of sarcastic joke, but even in general, it seems to be a self defeating logic.. "My chick MIGHT cheat on me, so I may as well cheat on her"..

It's not like I'm desperate for ass, I find it pretty easy to get chicks (lol, cocky I know). I don't need to bang her to feed my ego... It's just that this particular chick has a certain aura or some ****, that I can't help thinking about her, like everytime my mind wanders off.

But nah, I'm just gonna keep her on the back burner. I don't want to be some sleazy **** mongering piece of ****... If I want to change my ways I'll need to learn not to chase every piece of puss that wants my penis.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            i had a similar situation a few years back and i ended up banging the chick my girl found out and broke up with me,when i look back i feel stupid for that decision i could have married that girl.
            **** man, that sucks

Comment

Working...
            X