What Next for Hitman Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Next for Hitman Hatton?

Do you see him coming back for more?
    Do you think his spirit and heart is ruined??
    I think he will be back to do one more in manchester and i think he will go up against junior witter to be honest!!
    I dont see Floyd sr in the corner ever again!
    Maybe freddie roach or i think he may go back to graham!!

Call me crazy but thats my prediciton

my gut tells me he fights one more time, against a bradley, kahn, or witter....

my mind on the otherhand thinks he might walk away.

Comment

I hope he doesnt walk away id say he'l take a nice long break if he is gonna comeback for one more,
      i stated a few days ago that i was worried if hatton lost due to how bad he took his loss to floyd, he said he cried for 3 months and nearly had a nervous breakdown!
      I hope this one doesnt hurt him to much,
      sure a nice guy and brought so much attention to the sport it would be such a shame!

But i think after losing the way he did,
      knowing ricky he will feel he owes something to his fans and he'll be back to KO Witter who made a career of dissing Ricky!
      Well i hope so anyway

Comment

Retire immediately..
        Plenty of money in the bank..
        Ricky took the defeat against Mayweather terribly & this was inspite of putting on a good show.. He spent 3 months crying and dumped his trainer..
        This defeat was a lot lot worse.. Bradley Witter or Khan would all prevail.. Hat's done now...

Comment

damn

would love to see him against Witter

Comment

One more fight that he should win, then retire, you cant retire on such a bad note like that (unless youre oscar)

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

But i think after losing the way he did,
              knowing ricky he will feel he owes something to his fans and he'll be back to KO Witter who made a career of dissing Ricky!
              Well i hope so anyway
              if he fights witter he'll get ktfo once more again
              thats what i want to see

Comment

I feel bad for Hatton, such a great guy, great career... but it has now ended tragically, I think he should retire.

Comment

I don't think he'll go out like that . You've got to feel a bit sorry for him , taking that many fans to Vegas and losing on that manner . I would like to see him fighting one of the other champs at 140 .He'll no doubt have a farewell , like the homecoming party he had in a football stadium or something

Comment

I'd like him to retire. I think he'll want to do a farewell fight in Manchester, but his faily may pressure him to call it a day.

Comment

Working...
                    X