Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal judge strikes down fascist "obamacare" once again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How on earth did the most successful nation in the history of the world ever survive 235 odd years without it then?
    Are you referring to Rome, China or Great Britain there?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

I used to think you were simply naive, perhaps a little misguided. But it is becoming painfully obvious that you're not merely stupid, but dangerously so.

You never thought that. You know I'm right.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Obamacare sucks but the last thing health insurance companies needed was q bailout.
      They all lost a ton of money in derivatives just like the banks did and needed a bailout.

Comment

how are you going to legislate coverage, but not prices/rates?

lol at "rights" programs like medicare and social security not causing deficit problems for the US.

Universal healthcare in the USA would have the following results:

1) the competent doctor shortage would magnify exponentially.
        2) a secondary insurance/private healthcare practice would form for those with money, causing a much greater shortage of quality care
        3) medical facilities would be overflowing with people and care would take months to receive.
        4) the amount of money the country would lose would make its losses in medicare look like the change in my baby's piggybank

Comment

lol at "rights" programs like medicare and social security not causing deficit problems for the US.
          People pay into those programs out of their paychecks. They're not a problem.

The problem is the treasury having to borrow money from a private bank at interest. The debt is unpayable. Get over it.

Its mathematically impossible.

Blame that, blame the wars, and blame Wall st. derivative bubbles.

Those are the problems, not granny's social security.

I want Jim Jeffries to pay for my health care.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
            You never thought that. You know I'm right.

They all lost a ton of money in derivatives just like the banks did and needed a bailout.
            ummmm no they didn't.

considering medical loss ratios were running anywhere from 55% to 78% and they had to be LEGISLATED to 80%, your claim makes no sense.

how many coventry health care balance sheets or united healthcare balance sheets have you seen recently. how about blue cross of florida?

insurance companies are slipperier than pig **** covered in crisco, they are continuing to make money hand over fist even though coverage is currently guaranteed for all children under the age of 18 regardless of preexisting. what was their response? all children must apply with a parent and the parent must be approved for them to accept the child. they were banking prior to the act and they're still banking.

Comment

People pay into those programs out of their paychecks. They're not a problem.

The problem is the treasury having to borrow money from a private bank at interest. The debt is unpayable. Get over it.

Its mathematically impossible.

Blame that, blame the wars, and blame Wall st. derivative bubbles.

Those are the problems, not granny's social security.

I want Jim Jeffries to pay for my health care.

If I put $1000 into a program that costs 1,000,000.00 to provide my care, how is that mot losing money. what about if I put in $1000 and the government immediately spends it on my father's care so they have to take !000 from 1,000 people when its time for my care?

Comment

ummmm no they didn't.

considering medical loss ratios were running anywhere from 55% to 78% and they had to be LEGISLATED to 80%, your claim makes no sense.

how many coventry health care balance sheets or united healthcare balance sheets have you seen recently. how about blue cross of florida?

insurance companies are slipperier than pig **** covered in crisco, they are continuing to make money hand over fist even though coverage is currently guaranteed for all children under the age of 18 regardless of preexisting. what was their response? all children must apply with a parent and the parent must be approved for them to accept the child. they were banking prior to the act and they're still banking.
                Have you heard of AIG?

Well, they weren't the only ones.

If I put $1000 into a program that costs 1,000,000.00 to provide my care, how is that mot losing money. what about if I put in $1000 and the government immediately spends it on my father's care so they have to take !000 from 1,000 people when its time for my care?
                Because you're not the only one that pays that 1000 bucks. Everyone who works gets social security taken out of their pay checks.

If its not there its because the bankers looted it.

Like they loot pension funds.

Comment

Have you heard of AIG?

Well, they weren't the only ones.

Because you're not the only one that pays that 1000 bucks. Everyone who works gets social security taken out of their pay checks.

If its not there its because the bankers looted it.

Like they loot pension funds
                  earlier I said HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES. that's who benefits from obamacare and they aren't responsible for coming through for companies like AIG so you were off subject.

as far as the bold goes, that's only part of it, the government also frivolously spends it on programs such as medicare. check the medicare fraud numbers in the last couple of years, and that's a fraction of what really happens.

pension funds are looted by everyone, company owners, broker dealers, bankers etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X