No announcement yet.

Is bodybuilding the ideal self defense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Lift all the weight you want, Mugg on everyone you want.

You call the wrong person "Sweetie" it's the last time you ever use the word. That's my logic. Man = Man.

Nobody has any Idea what the other is capable of.

Nothing on their exterior shell can influence my mind regarding their capability to hurt another human being at this point.

I've seen enough of life.

You are strong and I wish most people were like you, rational, and unflinching.

Sadly most people are children who want to take advantage of people weaker than them to make themselves feel better, its those people that tend to hang around places that people aught not be. The best way to intimidate them with the least amount of legal trouble, that is the ideal here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Jab View Post
      Sadly most people are children who want to take advantage of people weaker than them to make themselves feel better
      That's called a Bully. And those people need to be dealt with.

You can't walk around hurting other Men, it doesn't work like that.

Not where I'm from, and all measures are taken against those threats.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
        Yeh ive heard that one before G....
        You heard my story before? Damn I'm getting senile.....

Comment

That's called a Bully. And those people need to be dealt with.

You can't walk around hurting other Men, it doesn't work like that.

Not where I'm from, and all measures are taken against those threats.

Maybe thats just it, maybe I just want to be able to deter bullies. A more simple answer devised from a question buried in my subconcious attempt to not seem childish.

Comment

Maybe thats just it, maybe I just want to be able to deter bullies. A more simple answer devised from a question buried in my subconcious attempt to not seem childish.
            Free weight lifting to add lean mass to your body is not the answer.

Self defense classes, weapons training, and confidence in your ability to execute combat maneuvers is the real key to self defense.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              You heard my story before? Damn I'm getting senile.....
              Come on post the story!

Im bored at work plus I found this cool picture that says "Cool story bro." on it that I could post afterward I hear that its an internet meme or something very funy.

Comment

Free weight lifting to add lean mass to your body is not the answer.

Self defense classes, weapons training, and confidence in your ability to execute combat maneuvers is the real key to self defense.
                But you are still chosen as someone that gets bullied, and you still have to react.

Isnt there any way to just be left alone?

Comment

But you are still chosen as someone that gets bullied, and you still have to react.

Isnt there any way to just be left alone?
                  Run away. Or Walk away, don't confront some challenges.

They might be the last ones you do stand up to.

I think 50% of this is also knowing when to just "Be the Bigger Man".

Comment

Run away. Or Walk away, don't confront some challenges.

They might be the last ones you do stand up to.

I think 50% of this is also knowing when to just "Be the Bigger Man".
                    Is it really that simple? If someone walks toward you asking for a light for a cigarette, can you turn and run without him chasing you?

Comment

Is it really that simple? If someone walks toward you asking for a light for a cigarette, can you turn and run without him chasing you?
                      No but you can warn him not to get too close to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X