Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richard Schaefer: Hopkins-Cleverly is a Real Possibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Richard Schaefer: Hopkins-Cleverly is a Real Possibility

NATHAN CLEVERLY’S hopes of a summer showdown with Bernard Hopkins (52-5-2, 32KOs)have been boosted after positive talks between promoters this week.

[Click Here To Read More]

I really doubt Hopkins would fight in Wales.

Comment

hopkins will not get past dawson

guy is finished, he is simply too old

Comment

Hopkins is my guy, however, Dawson is no small order & thats where his head needs to be.

Comment

Cleverly has done nothing to deserve a fight with a legend like Hopkins, he's fought nothing but bums and holds a paper title.

Bhop will probably only take this fight if he loses to dawson so he can pick up a belt.

Comment

Cleverly is tailor made for Hopkins; I think B-Hop would realize it and not be against going to Wales for it. Frank Warren is seriously miscalculating if he thinks Cleverly's workrate and pressure will be effective enough to get the W.

This would be a great option for Hopkins, if he lost to Dawson. Even if he wins it might be a better option than the others...

Comment

No way Hopkins gets passed Dawson so lets not even talk about it. You guys all saw Hops flop job when he felt the pressure fromDawson. I say 4-5 rounds tops

Comment

Such an easy fight for Hopkins.

Cleverly is like a MW John Murray with slightly better technique.

Zero power. Hopkins could just stand his ground and beat the crap out of this dude.

Comment

Wishful thinking on Cleverlys part. He can't command the kind of purse BHop demands weather he gets by Dawson or not

Comment

Working...
                  X