Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much $$$ does roger mayweather make???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Roger gets good money. I Know he has some property in vegas. Plus he doesnt seem to be a big spender. On my way to the weigh in for Mayweather Ortiz me and my friend had a long coversation with Roger. We still had time to kill so me and my friend wanted food. So did Roger. We figured we would try to the Wolfgang Puck place in the MGM. Roger said forget that and went to nathans. it was the best boxing conversation I have ever had.

Comment

probably gets paid in tobacco and whams whams

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310
        too much to be fighting blown up Superfeather weights

It doesn't matter though he's going to end up broke nomatter what.
        Even his bestfriend said he was going to end up broke because all he does is trick with hoes.
        Did you even read the damn thread title???

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Lmfao........hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            But how will Rosetta Stone connvert Foo Phucken Phuck A - Side Meth ?
            Roger should be able to learn 5 new words in less than 2 years if he concentrates. Or at least the pronunciation of ones he already "knows".

Comment

idk becausei see him in phoenix when i go to the matches here. training other pro fighters. im not sure if he does it for money or what

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                Nah, I glanced at it and thought it was a reference to the fighters going broke thread......

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Probably a flat fee and whenever Roger needs real money Floyd probably covers it. He doesn't seem like he spends a lot of money. He doesn't fix his teeth, he never wears anything of high value, I don't think he drives anything major.
                  Roger is careful with what he makes now because he squandered all the money he made in his past life as a fighter. He mentioned how he used to blow all his money on junk like cars on a radio show

Comment

floyd's a greeedy mofoker so problaly around 5k per fight...

Comment

The obsession is loud and clear

Comment

Working...
                      X