No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
    He lost what do you want to say? Your too excited over the loss im quickly over it showing my face around here.Unlike someone who doesn't show up days later.Dulorme isnt done, still has some good tools at an early age.No shame in the Abregu loss he's not a total bum.
    fix'd your Sig for you

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      No me agas reir payaso!! Rocky?? LMAO Beltran casi acaba con ese pendejo!! LMAO Duolrme nunca va ser lo que ustedes pensaban!!
      Jaja Rocky ganó esa pelea sin problemas, Beltran le daba y Rocky deçía dame más. Si sube le gana al titeretero también jeje, aunque el Chelo Gonzalez le dará en la madre primero.

Me dolió la cabeza leyendo tu español.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        fix'd your Sig for you

It'll be here for a couple of more weeks basement poster.Exposed is when your nurtured all the way to championship levels and beaten once you finally step up to the better grade of opponent, not to mention not the same afterwards.Nothing that really had to do with Dulorme so far.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
          It'll be here for a couple of more weeks basement poster.Exposed is when your nurtured all the way to championship levels and beaten once you finally step up to the better grade of opponent, not to mention not the same afterwards.Nothing that really had to do with Dulorme so far.

that bum got exposed

Comment

that bum got exposed
            Chavez Jr. was exposed. After fighting club fighters all his life, he got completely outboxed by a 37 year old man.

Dulorme got beat by a power puncher in his prime.

Next up is Canelo, whose been fighting either 40 year olds or midgets for a couple of years now.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              Chavez Jr. was exposed. After fighting club fighters all his life, he got completely outboxed by a 37 year old man.

Next up is Canelo, whose been fighting either 40 year olds or midgets for a couple of years now.
              who cares fuck Chavez jr. I'm glad Martinez semi retired him

Martinez is one of my favorite fighters... something you wouldn't know about. You root for everyone Boricua and when they get exposed you have no idea what do to

Comment

who cares fuck Chavez jr. I'm glad Martinez semi retired him

Martinez is one of my favorite fighters... something you wouldn't know about. You root for everyone Boricua and when they get exposed you have no idea what do to
                I suggest then that you start looking at threads about Anselmo Moreno, Hernan Marquez, Keith Thurman and Takashi Uchiyama, you might learn something about me.

But then you wouldnt know anything about boxing when you think Cano beat Malignaggi. lol

Comment

I suggest then that you start looking at threads about Anselmo Moreno, Hernan Marquez, Keith Thurman and Takashi Uchiyama, you might learn something about me.

But then you wouldnt know anything about boxing when you think Cano beat Malignaggi. lol
                  leave boxingscene please, any credibility you had just went out the window.

Comment

leave boxingscene please, any credibility you just had went out the window.

Comment

Bro, are you talking about the same 37 yr. old man that Miguel Cotto ducked for another 'old man' --Mayorga?? I promise you that Cotto has nightmares of Martinez, eh? Keep it real. At least that bum Chavez had the balls to square off with Sexxxy Sergio.

Holy crap! So, when Canelo retires Cotto, you're gonna say that Cotto was old? Or a MIDGET?! Lol.

I must salute your ass. At least you showed up, unlike like your ******ed lil' brother-- PRBOXINGJOTO. Dude is literally hiding from me.

Anyhow, DUDlorme still lost. Thats all that matters.

Good night fellow posters and Viva Antonio Margarito!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X