No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Will Push To Destroy Marquez's Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Will Push To Destroy Marquez's Defense

Top Rank's CEO, Bob Arum, expects to have the "old Manny Pacquiao" back on November 12, when the Filipino superstar faces Juan Manuel Marquez in a trilogy clash. Many critics felt Pacquiao and his last opponent, Shane Mosley, were too friendly with each other and the well-mannered relationship made for a bad fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Of course

Why r they selling this fight as a superfight everyone knows that marquez on the first 2 fights but this fight is at 144 marquez has no chance

Comment

fight wud b better @ 140. but even @ 144-145 marquez still has a chance bcuz:

1. marquez s smart
      2. marquez s a counterpuncher
      3. marquez s a great fighter
      4. marquez s on a pretty impressive winning streak
      5. even w/ weight class diff, marquez n pacquiao r essentially the same size

a pacquiao dominating KO, or a marquez SD wud not surprise me.

Comment

Usually I'm hype for a Pac fight, but I guess I'm fed up with the bs fights Arum is feeding us...overall we are getting great fights for 2011, but this one and Pac vs. Mosley are not on that list imo...

Comment

No1 expects jmm to win he's a 38 year old lightweight and looked like **** at ww when he was dominated by Floyd,save the talking and get this beat down over with

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post
            Usually I'm hype for a Pac fight, but I guess I'm fed up with the bs fights Arum is feeding us...overall we are getting great fights for 2011, but this one and Pac vs. Mosley are not on that list imo...
            Yet at the end of the year Manny fans will claim he should be fighter of the year

Comment

Smh

The fight is at 144 a catchweight for pac win it should at least be at 140 hell pac said it was even his natural weight so why the reverse weight draining

Comment

JMM's defense? what defense arum?

Comment

Now is the best time to ask this question. Who has the better defense, JMM or Manny Pacquiao?

Comment

Never knew jmm relied on defense to win fights,when did this happen?

Comment

Working...
                    X