No announcement yet.

GBP is naming crap fighters for Floyd to get attention and create hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBP is naming crap fighters for Floyd to get attention and create hype

I believe GBP is leading young weaker, and smaller fighters on, or leaking false info to create hype. See how everyone is talking about it right now? once Floyd comes out and announces that he is fighting Shane, everyone is going to be like "WTF?"

Everyone is thinking about Floyd right now. Everyone. Once they announce it's Shane, then everyone will be surprised, and talking even more.

This is just my take. Any other opinions?

Even if Shane loses?

Comment

I agree. When the first rumor came out, the pacfarts wanted to crucified Floyd, but when they learned that it was only a rumor, they went hidden in their cages.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Even if Shane loses?
          Maybe the announcement is Berto/Mosley winner. Berto's name is going to be a lot bigger if he wins this fight. The whole Haiti incident will magnify it even more.

Comment

IDK but i'm a fan of alvarez.Floyd should fight shane,and saul needs
            a few more fights.

Comment

sure....floyd"s promoter would try to make him look bad right?...lol

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                sure....floyd"s promoter would try to make him look bad right?...lol
                That's what Floyd sells on. looking bad, being the bad guy, the cocky fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post

"I'll gladly fight Maywe- oh **** my tooth hurts, never mind i'm going on vacation"

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post

That video is just embarrassing for Shane. He looks like a 3rd grader getting made fun of the entire school and he doesn't know what to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X