No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: I Hope Marquez Drops Pacquiao Once or Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nacho: I Hope Marquez Drops Pacquiao Once or Twice

Mexico's Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39KOs) is placing the majority of his fight strategy on scoring a knockout victory over Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38KOs) on December 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

He just needs to box smart and let Manny make his mistakes and capitalize

Comment

Wishful thinking

Pac must win by KO

The judges will rob again

Don't tell yer fighter he is winning so he can coast Nacho mang

Comment

Jmm should invest in the body early,slow Mannys legs down.Then he can hit his head alot easier

Comment

People say that they're tired of this fight. But in reality this could better than people think. I'm looking forward to it as i like to watch both fighters, especially when they go at it against each other, One thing i notice is that something especial happens every time they meet in the ring.

Yin and the Yang of boxing, Enjoy it as this is a blessing in this sport.

Comment

highly doubt he'll knock him down...manny is a strong little man it would take a middle weight to drop him tbh

Comment

Gonna have to pick the volume up a little and test what Bradley showed last fight which is that Pac's conditioning might not be there anymore. It might still be there but JMM needs to test it and see how long it takes for Pac to rise up a level which is something I don't think Tim did. He didn't press enough when Pac laid back probably because he was injured and because he's just not as experienced fighting on that stage as JMM is...but the chances seemed to be there.

The problem if you simply want to wait for Pacquiao to make mistake is that he's not initiating action nearly as much as he used to and your opportunities to just react to him goes down as well. He just lost a fight trying that method but we know he can't avoid being completely foolish himself so he can't abandon the plan completely. But, if he sees that Pac has gone a round or two without doing anything for 2 minutes like he did against Bradley then he has to adapt immediately and at least be the one coming forward - He doesn't even have to throw punches all the time, just try stalk Manny and give the impression of pressure for the 1:30 manny is being inactive.

If you sit back on Manny when Manny sits back for extended periods of time, it gives the impression that you're scared. rounds get split between judges, you lose close rounds, and the scores end up all over the place.
              Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 10-10-2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Won't happen, Manny is an iron chinned warrior. Marquez still has the chance to outbox him though

Comment

This just in, Roach hopes Manny will win.

Comment

i really want this fight to end by knockout with no controversy. if Marquez goes for the knockout he is going to end up getting knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                    X