No announcement yet.

IOS 6 vs Jailbreak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOS 6 vs Jailbreak

I thought i would upgrade to ios 6 as facetime will now work over cellular and my3g and sbsettings were the 2 main ones i used. I've just realised the tight wankers at apple have only given that feature to iphone 4s and iphone 5 users. Im raging as im guessing an untethered JB is weeks away.

Caution to anyone else on an iphone 4, facetime over cellular wont work, panoramic photo bollocks wont work either

That's lame as hell. I'm not going to bother "upgrading" to iOS6 until they have an untethered JB available. I upgraded my ex's 4s to iOS 6 last night. Nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      That's lame as hell. I'm not going to bother "upgrading" to iOS6 until they have an untethered JB available. I upgraded my ex's 4s to iOS 6 last night. Nothing special.
      What are you on about, Abo?

iOS6 has over 200 new features! That's the beauty of Apple. They make upgrades that are not always needed to be visibly seen by its consumers.

Live life in the fast lane, use Apple.

Comment

Wow.....so facetime now works on cell, no wifi needed!! Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Only if you have a 4s or 5.

If you old school and use the iphone 4 you need it jailbroken with my3g, face break etc

Check your service provider hasnt asked apple to restrict usage to avoid network congestion etc before you jump in and upgrade if you are already jailbroken

Comment

Comment

Ive been using facetime over cell for years now lol thru jailbreak of course

Main problem with 6.0 is that they took away the public transportation feature in the maps

Comment

IOS 6 is pretty crap. The maps can't find **** 1 mile from me. It somehow goes to Japan on 1 address. Poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  TBH that should have been the case the first time?

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                    TBH that should have been the case the first time?
                    Yeah. After 2 years they corrected it.

Comment

Working...
                    X