No announcement yet.

VitaliKlitschko vs Tag Team Of Floyd Mayweather & Manny Paquaio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VitaliKlitschko vs Tag Team Of Floyd Mayweather & Manny Paquaio

250 Lbs of Lean & Mean Klitschko machine vs the supposed 2 best pound for pound fighters of this generation totaling 300 lbs. Who wins & Why? When i mean tagteam.. i'm talking both pound for pounders at the same time facing Vitali & coming towards him.. what gives & what happens with no bs bias?

pacquaio would get killed....floyd would only run leaving pac by himself with a giant beast...

Comment

jimmy klitschko wins via felonious **** sucking with an attempt to swallow the evidence.

Comment

2 against 1 is never fair.

even with that size difference.

Someone like Floyd can tie up Vitali. While he wrestiles, he would be open to flush temple shots from Pac.

Yeah pro fighters will destroy 5 average joes but against 2 game bred fighters. it's not going to work out.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          jimmy klitschko wins via felonious **** sucking with an attempt to swallow the evidence.
          ^^^^This!^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            pacquaio would get killed....floyd would only run leaving pac by himself with a giant beast...
            LOL.. yeah Pac would be too brave for his own good & get sent back to the PhILLIPINES.. Floyd on the other hand could ONLY make Vitali miss for so long.. eventually a jab hits him by accident & knocks him the F Out.

Comment

this is what we're talkin about nowadays eh

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                this is what we're talkin about nowadays eh
                Yeah this is pathetic. Crap like this needs to be deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  The fact you know how to describe this method leaves ALOT to be desired about your game,, son. I suggest you go back to the drawing board & get off my nutz before you accuse of being on someone else's... now get!

Comment

Vitali would crack their heads together (with Pac's gigantic head splitting Floyd's)

Comment

Working...
                    X