Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a chance Rahman will defeat Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rahman only has a slim punchers chance. The last thing a fighter loses is his punch. But I just cannot see it happening. I doubt that he'll last to round 6 TBH.

Comment

It's situations like these that are sometimes the most dangerous. When a fighter is the underdog and has nothing to lose he can sometimes perform better. I would by no means stake a huge amount on Rahman - that would just be silly. But I do think he can potentially give Klitschko some problems.

Comment

u punch like rahman, u always got some sort of chance, even if it is very slim

Comment

Of course he has a punchers chance but its not something that would happen.

Comment

rahman isnt going to catch lightening in a bottle again. going by his last performances from 2001, he doesn't stand a chance, only a lucky punchers chance, which i doubt will happen again, because you know that manny steward is going to make sure that his new guy doesn't get ko'd by the same dude that ko'd his other HW...........

rahman is a sacrificial lamb in this fight. rahman better hope that there is a total eclipse to go with that sacrifice to better the mode when his neck is on the chopping block!

can anyone say, "recycled fighter"???????

Comment

With Wlads chin and Rahman's right hand, there is always a chance.

Comment

his best chance is for Wlad to over look him and fall out of his game plan, to not take him seriously. Rahman is a much slower, worn-out fighter than when he won the lottery back in 2001, it would be a bigger upset should he beat Wlad than when he beat Lewis.

Comment

Maybe they should give Tua a ringside seat and make him point and laugh at Rahman. That might motivate him.

Comment

People say Rahman is old, but let's not forget he's younger than Vitali, who was inactive for nearly four years.

Comment

He has a puncher's chance, he still has good power and with Wlad's chin, you never know what could happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X