No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Maidana Want Anti-Doping Tests, Alexander Accepts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Maidana Want Anti-Doping Tests, Alexander Accepts

BoxingScene.com has been advised that manager Sebastián Contursi, on behalf of Marcos Maidana (31-2, 28KOs), made a request to Tim Lueckenhoff, Executive Director of the Missouri Office of Athletics, to include post-fight anti-doping tests in the scheduled fight with Devon Alexander (22-1, 13KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Well, I guess Maidana's now scared and trying to duck the fight then right????? B/c if you asked for random testing then you must be scared as hell

Comment

I understand this move in principle...and it's good for the sport...but what the hell? lol, that's so random...but has Alexander ever done anything that makes you scream "PEDS"? Oh well, cleaning up the sport one big fight at a time. Good work.

Comment

Boxing should just impliment random testing for all notable bouts and the fighters. They could begin testing at the opening of their training camps, up until fight day. No one can tell me that people who run boxing don't have the money for this, they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
          Well, I guess Maidana's now scared and trying to duck the fight then right????? B/c if you asked for random testing then you must be scared as hell
          You are aware the article said "Post fight anti doping tests" right?

Comment

He could still cycle off since the test would be post fight.... Good to see baby steps for the sport nonetheless.......

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
              Read the article ******, it says post fight tests

Comment

Very good for the sport. Props to Devon for manning up and accepting the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  Boxing should just impliment random testing for all notable bouts and the fighters. They could begin testing at the opening of their training camps, up until fight day. No one can tell me that people who run boxing don't have the money for this, they do.
                  So tell me

Who runs boxing?

Comment

Please note:

"Alexander accepts"

Comment

Working...
                    X