Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum
    Quote:

Originally Posted by thatdudespits

none.... just bandwagon fanboys ASSuming ... Garcia faced khan.... and then faced morales who had a rematch clause.... now hes facing judah.... and matthysse (even if you think he got robbed) had a really close fight with zab... and zab got the win... so far dannys taking on good comp... i expect the matthysse fight to get made... and i expect danny to handle zab in a more spectacular manner than lucas

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

sure none that's why garcia said matthysse wasn't worthy yet and that's why he's fighting failure judah instead of his mandatory. none right?
    judah didnt fail the lucas matthysse test... and if lucas is so great and he had trouble with zab....doesnt that make zab a worthy opponent?

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
      When Rios KO alvarado, GBP immediately said Matthysse is ready for Rios but when their own boxer (Garcia) won, they hide Garcia on Matthysse... we never hear them matching Matthysse to Garcia!
      Because Rios is with Top Rank and both Garcia and Matthysse is with Golden Boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatdudespits View Post
        judah didnt fail the lucas matthysse test... and if lucas is so great and he had trouble with zab....doesnt that make zab a worthy opponent?

judah clearly lost to matthysse aka he failed. then he fought khan and failed even harder meanwhile matthysse has been destroying people. after garcia beats judah and judah gets another undeserved title shot are you going to say but but judah did ok vs matthysse! how many opportunities does that gift win get judah?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          judah clearly lost to matthysse aka he failed. then he fought khan and failedeven harder meanwhile matthysse has been destroying people. after garcia beats judah and judah gets another undeserved title shot are you going to say but but judah did ok vs matthysse! how many opportunities does that gift win get judah?
          I don't understand this post. Judah didn't clearly lose because he got the decision bogus or not and Zab still made it to the end after being knocked down. Zab is known to quit when the pressure is on and Matthysse couldn't do it. I watched the fight and Zab was in it. Wasn't like it was a complete shut out. Khan stopped Zab period, something Matthysse couldn't do with all his supposed to be poweful punches and Khan has the glass chin and no defense remember? Who has Matthysse been destroying? Khan destroyed Zab not Matthysse. Matthysse hasn't beaten anyone to note in the 140 division. Honestly speaking from my own opinion I think Matthysse is overrated on here. I sincerely hope Matthysse/Garcia gets made.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            I don't understand this post. Judah didn't clearly lose because he got the decision bogus or not and Zab still made it to the end after being knocked down. Zab is known to quit when the pressure is on and Matthysse couldn't do it. I watched the fight and Zab was in it. Wasn't like it was a complete shut out. Khan stopped Zab period, something Matthysse couldn't do with all his supposed to be poweful punches and Khan has the glass chin and no defense remember? Who has Matthysse been destroying? Khan destroyed Zab not Matthysse. Matthysse hasn't beaten anyone to note in the 140 division. Honestly speaking from my own opinion I think Matthysse is overrated on here. I sincerely hope Matthysse/Garcia gets made.
            so is khan better than mayweather since he stopped zab? zab made it to the end against floyd i guess he won. it wasn't a complete shutout zab wins!

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
              so is khan better than mayweather since he stopped zab? zab made it to the end against floyd i guess he won. it wasn't a complete shutout zab wins!
              I'm not even talking about Mayweather. That fight was so long ago. Zab has been long done after that. At 140, Zab is not a top fighter. If you want to go there. Zab found an escape route from getting KO'd by hitting Floyd in the nuts. Zab was getting his ass spanked, felt the pressure and opted to foul. That didn't happen with Matthysse and on top of that. Zab was way younger and fresher then he is now. Garcia better make an example out of Zab or else I'm questioning him too.
              Last edited by GRUSTLER; 01-11-2013, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Nice to see WBC making some positive moves. You almost there Lucas!

Comment

• I know a lot of people are salivating over this fight because they want to see Lucas get his hands on Garcia, but first and foremost, this is a sensational fight. Absolutely one of the best that can be made in boxing right now.

Comment

• Haha... yeah can't wait!

Comment

• I like both guys, so I don't really care who wins but I just want to see this fight. I'd put my money on Mattyse though I think he's a better overall fighter and I think he has a higher IQ. People might say Lucas will have more heart or more of a warrior and Danny might be a pretty boy but I think the guy has just as much heart as Mattyse and LOOKING hard doesn't mean ****. No quit in either one of them, definitely a dream match of 2013 for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X