No announcement yet.

False Flag Operations within Iran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    It's a blog post affiliated to a magazine. Unsupported opinion.

But I'm glad that you think that Iran is responsible for killing their own physicists in a false flag operation.
    i don't know , squeal.

i know no one knows any of the real details......

but history tells me , it is more likely mossad did do it instead of a false flag type deal by iran.

when iraq had his own nuclear program going , before bombing it , the israelis used covert actions first.

through assassinations and sabotage.

when that didn't work , only then did they bomb iraq's reactor.

could be the same thing going on now.

israel would really prefer to stop iran's nuclear program with covert actions before having to use military force.

Comment

It's a blog post affiliated to a magazine. Unsupported opinion.

But I'm glad that you think that Iran is responsible for killing their own physicists in a false flag operation.
      Speaking of OPINION .... does your classification of this paper\so-called blog diminish its standing ... absolutely NOT.

In fact, you have yet to offer even a miniscule rebuttal to the original article. Instead, true to form, you sidetracked the article, completely to postulate your personal meaningless, irrelevant dribble.

Classic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        i don't know , squeal.

i know no one knows any of the real details......

but history tells me , it is more likely mossad did do it instead of a false flag type deal by iran.

when iraq had his own nuclear program going , before bombing it , the israelis used covert actions first.

through assassinations and sabotage.

when that didn't work , only then did they bomb iraq's reactor.

could be the same thing going on now.

israel would really prefer to stop iran's nuclear program with covert actions before having to use military force.
        I was just enjoying using araamis' conjecture against him.

Comment

I was just enjoying using araamis' conjecture against him.
          Ah, so the "I was only kidding routine" :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            Ah, so the "I was only kidding routine" :bukkake:
            No, the "I was illustrating the stupidity of always always saying there's a secret conspiracy". I know you identify with the sort of regimes that would make your dissenting opinions illegal, and I demonstrated that while an enemy of the target pretending to be another enemy of the target while performing an assassination is not classically a false-flag operation, an ally of the target pretending to be an enemy of the target is.

So by your own insistence you surely must be suspecting Iran of offing physicists so they can blame their enemies (which as is so often the case happens to be "the jews"). If you are not suspicious of this then you're simply being contrarian.

Comment

The usual mumbo jumbo, conspiracy this, conspiracy that, not even relevant, nonsensical blabbering..
              Show me ONE time where IT IS stated CONSPIRACY in my original post ...

SHOW ME ONE!!!!!

YOU, as always, view everything, I mean everything as a conspiracy. YOUR only requirement is that either Israel or the Government be mentioned ... that's it. And right on cue, Squeal will be there to start the conspiracy rap ... NEVER FAILS.

You never even post anything related to the original thread, you go off on your usual tangent, from as oblique a position can be ... and start your non-stop ramblings.

So, either you're an undercover Israeli, or a Govt. Sock Puppet.

In either reality, you have NOT addressed any of the material presented in the original post, as usual, because you CANNOT without the help of google, and when google fails you, then the conspiracy rap flows endlessly.

You're as predictable as a dog sniffing another dog's azz ....

Comment

That's not what "false flag" means. Well... it seems that the conspi****** definition of "false flag" means "America does it" so I suppose it probably is.

Comment

Show me ONE time where IT IS stated CONSPIRACY in my original post ...

SHOW ME ONE!!!!!
                  Your entire post is about how secret jews pretend to be American to recruit Iranians into acts of terrorism. It would be easier to show you the times when it isn't stated in your original post.

Comment

Working...
                  X