No announcement yet.

A little Karma for Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little Karma for Khan

Remember when Khan went public in saying that Manny lost the fight to Juan Manuel Marquez...

Now, after a close fight with a bit of a controversial ending against Lamont Peterson, Khan actually loses...

And his own countrymen have turned on him saying he lost the fight fair and square.

Gotta love how this ish works out sometimes.

I like Khan as a fighter and the fact that he was willing (or trying) to clean out the 140 pound division while offering Bradley a 50-50 split even though Bradley isn't even a draw in his hometown. However, I strongly dislike his cocky attitude.

He's constantly twittering ("my goldfish died...wah wah wah"), saying he gave Pacquiao all he could handlei in sparring, this and that, etc. The fact that he is constantly communicating and speaking every little tidbit of his life to his fans is like he's looking to feed his already inflated ego. He got humbled by Prescott, but then with his string of victories seemed to get a big head. He's a good fighter but seriously, if he's going to be moving his hands around like that in the ring and shaking and jumping like he does when he's fighting and then proceeding to run around every time he gets hit...then...jeez...foolish. Learn to clinch, fight on the inside, develop defense for uppercuts, and stop raising your hands to show that you're not hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
      Remember when Khan went public in saying that Manny lost the fight to Juan Manuel Marquez...

Now, after a close fight with a bit of a controversial ending against Lamont Peterson, Khan actually loses...

And his own countrymen have turned on him saying he lost the fight fair and square.

Pacquiao should advise Khan to retire. LOL. Peterson gained a fan in me. He fought with heart and very humble. Khan had so much bravado in the ring communicating that he's not hurt. Yeah, you were. Then, during his post interview, he kept saying I'm not the dirty fighter. Yes, you were again. Funny how life works sometimes. Maybe, Kahn can stay quiet for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnydee View Post
        Maybe, Kahn can stay quiet for awhile.
        ha ha ha ha ha. you're an optimistic and a half eh?!

Comment

I dunno i thought khan won the fight and i'm not even a big fan of khan...

but yeah definitely khan had a big ego going into the peterson fight with all his talk about fighting mayweather and bashing other fighters like bradley. hopefully this loss has deflated that ego of his.

Comment

What's wrong with spittin truth?

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post

Khan is a sore loser.

Comment

Working...
              X