Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karass vs Abregu Maidana vs Lopez can this happen??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny how Maidana calls out khan but doesn't call out his daddy devon alexander

Comment

It could happen.
      If they want to make a Argentina fight, they could do Abregu/Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Can these fights get done you think??If so who you got??
        Abregu wins by KO in 4 rounds against Karass.

Lopez beats Maidana by SD even though he dominates the fight.

I think both fights would be great, make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
          Funny how Maidana calls out khan but doesn't call out his daddy devon alexander
          I wouldn't want to fight HOME TOWN DEV either. He's allowed to hold the whole fight in order to win decision, and even if he loses, the home judges make it up for him.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Abregu wins by KO in 4 rounds against Karass.

Lopez beats Maidana by SD even though he dominates the fight.

I think both fights would be great, make it happen.
            Abregu by KO in the forth..Interesting..

I would pick Abregu in that fight cause I do really like him and think he might be the more polished of the two..But I would not be surprised if Karass pulled it off..I really like the combinations he was firing off against Aydin..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Abregu by KO in the forth..Interesting..

I would pick Abregu in that fight cause I do really like him and think he might be the more polished of the two..But I would not be surprised if Karass pulled it off..I really like the combinations he was firing off against Aydin..

Karass has got quite a chin but Aydin fights like a guy with Tyson-esque power... And.. He doesnt hit as hard as he thinks. I think Abregu might be too strong and polished (if that word even applies..but against Karass I suppose it does) for Karass and a war of attrition would be brutal for Karass.

I think I might favor Chino vs Lopez. Maidana seemed much more patient in his last fight and showed me he wasnt done quite yet. Plus I don't know how Lolez comes back after taking a lot of punishment in both the Canelo and Ortiz fights. He was losin the Ortiz fight prior to the stoppage. He's quick enough though where Maidana's lack of speed will make a diff. Good fight.

Byw, Body that Angel/Danny Garcia sig is funny as hell

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Karass has got quite a chin but Aydin fights like a guy with Tyson-esque power... And.. He doesnt hit as hard as he thinks. I think Abregu might be too strong and polished (if that word even applies..but against Karass I suppose it does) for Karass and a war of attrition would be brutal for Karass.

I think I might favor Chino vs Lopez. Maidana seemed much more patient in his last fight and showed me he wasnt done quite yet. Plus I don't know how Lolez comes back after taking a lot of punishment in both the Canelo and Ortiz fights. He was losin the Ortiz fight prior to the stoppage. He's quick enough though where Maidana's lack of speed will make a diff. Good fight.

Byw, Body that Angel/Danny Garcia sig is funny as hell
                Your so right about Aydin's power..I really don't believe he hits as hard as he thinks he does..That whole fight(against Karass)he should have laid on the inside and took the fight to Karass..Yet he used movement and thought he could land one big shot to take Karass out..Very foolish,I also have to say twice he's been out fought which does not look good for him imo..

I think Lopez will be alright when he moves back down to his regular weight..He might not want to get into a brawl with Maidana tho,not easy to out fight Chino..But I think Lopez can outbox Chino..

Comment

Great fights i have Maidana stopping Lopez in a war and Abregu stopping Karass although Karass is so dangerous with his chin and workrate he could land a shot on Abregus chin which in the past has been shaky at best

Comment

Karass beats Abregu.

Lopez beats Maidana.

Comment

Bump thread..

Comment

Working...
                      X