Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I Honestly Feel Pacquiao is an Easy Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from a stylistically stand point, if Bradley has the right Game plan...IT CAN BE!

He can Out-Box Pacquiao for sure, hopefully no Headbutts ruin the fight

Comment

I dig the confidence in yourself Tim. But dont start doing only one mile roadword and training half an hour a day as you think Pac will be easy. Be like Floyd who trains like a madman as he thinks everyone could beat him if he dont train hard.

Pac is easy as he has been beat and it is you Pac has to fear as you are unbeaten and dont know how to lose.

Comment

That's what I'm talking about Bradley, let's go get it!

Comment

He gonna get stop, unless he use that head. We all know PAC doesn't like to bleed

Comment

I have good faith in what Bradley says. Margarito, Mosley, Cotto and Hatton made a mistake of thinking they could bully him, overpower him. That's not what Bradley's gonna do! He's gonna box Pacquaio, and do a great job doing it.

Comment

As long as Pacquiao and Mayweather are viable options to possibly fight Pacquiao ain't losing a close decision so Bradley best option is to win by KO

Comment

Originally posted by emhoffk View Post
                The ease with which Bradley took Peterson to school + the blueprint laid out by JMM = I'm buying it. I think if Bradley boxes smartly and doesn't try to go to war, he beats Pacman. Pac can't handle slick boxers and Bradley can be really slick when he chooses. W12 Bradley - shocking upset. Maybe he can make a fight with Mayweather . . .
                JMM just got that B-hop syndrome. you think you won the fight but you was getting outboxed every round

Comment

Originally posted by emhoffk View Post
                  The ease with which Bradley took Peterson to school + the blueprint laid out by JMM = I'm buying it. I think if Bradley boxes smartly and doesn't try to go to war, he beats Pacman. Pac can't handle slick boxers and Bradley can be really slick when he chooses. W12 Bradley - shocking upset. Maybe he can make a fight with Mayweather . . .
                  JMM out boxed and schooled Pacquiao for 12 rds and got robbed the same exact thing will happen to Bradley in a close fight

Comment

At least it won't be BORING like the Hopkins Dawson fight.

Comment

This site will self destruct once Bradley puts it on Pac in June....the end of BS as we know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X