No announcement yet.

A Womens perspective on Cazaghe!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Womens perspective on Cazaghe!

He is god awful to watch, cant after 10 years or whatever on top throw a proper punch, has a padded record and only grew the stones to step up and take on the big boys when they were relics! He didnt even beat Hopkins!
    His show boating makes me cringe he looks so ungainly in there he's just not cool! And im sick of him saying he's good lookin - I wouldnt touch him with a barge pole! Actually i would, id wrap it around his welsh head!

Calzaghe is a gay that slaps. I'm glad he is calling it quits.

Comment

Originally posted by EL HANDSOME View Post
      Calzaghe is a gay that slaps. I'm glad he is calling it quits.
      Im not id like him to lose first! He will go down as a God here if he retires undefeated

Comment

Originally posted by L.E.X View Post
        Im not id like him to lose first! He will go down as a God here if he retires undefeated
        He is not going to fight anyone with a legitimate chance of beating him.

Like it or not he is going to retire undefeated. It's a good thing since most people don't respect his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by EL HANDSOME View Post
          He is not going to fight anyone with a legitimate chance of beating him.

Like it or not he is going to retire undefeated. It's a good thing since most people don't respect his resume.
          Im still clinging to the hope he signs to fight Dawson who would take him to school BUT UR RIGHT I FEAR, HE WONT SIGN FOR THAT AND WILL RETIRE UNDEFEATED AND HAVE UNWARRENTED GREATNESS THRUST APON HIM!

Comment

Losers, nowt better to do?

Comment

Originally posted by No*Ordinary*Joe View Post
              Losers, nowt better to do?
              Hey Joe all you have to do is take the fight with Dawson and stop slapping.

Simple....

Comment

real women boxing fans like Calzaghe

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
                  real women boxing fans like Calzaghe
                  U DONT!!? At least admit he's an ugly sod! The guy in my avvy - theres a hotty!

Comment

simply there is no one around that can beat joe..... dawson dont make me laugh he was lucky to pic up the win against johnson joe schools him to a wide u.d an im not even a fan

Comment

Working...
                    X