Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs. Povtekin Dispute is Resolved By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see some recent pictures of Solis, what kind of shape is the dude in. Of course he'd still have a couple months to get in shape

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      They can make more money if they fight in a big outdoor stadium in summer.

Povetkin is a household name in Russia because of winning Gold at the 2004 Olympics, and of course the Klitschkos are very popular.
      ha ha! NO.

The last time he fought in Russia, he fought in a goddamn GYM, and could barely even fill it up to half capacity. Which is the reason he's permanently relocated to Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        I'd be game for any of those names except Adamek. Zero interest in that fight for me.
        ya i agree i have no desire to see that fight and thats the truth and i enjoy watching wlad and vitali

Comment

why not do the fury fight is that not an option? did he already sign to fight cunningham?

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
            ha ha! NO.

The last time he fought in Russia, he fought in a goddamn GYM, and could barely even fill it up to half capacity. Which is the reason he's permanently relocated to Germany.
            ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i WONDER if this 'Freedom' poster was just trolling or he is seriously clueless in
            regards to Sasha's Russian drawing power.

Nobody knows who the fuk Doughboy is in Russia. ROFL.

His fights had like 400 people attending... they can't even promote him with Ashavin (a Russian Football star)

When a footballer in Europe can't even promote you. you know you can't draw for shty.

Comment

Who ever Wladimir fights should be a big puncher because Wlad will never be outboxed and decisioned. Still, I have to admit it would be fun to watch Wlad beat Solis into a bloody pulp in a pointless mismatch as Solis is a disgrace to the sport..

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                This is good news.

I hope Wlad fights either Adamek or Boytsov on April 6, although it looks like it will be Solis.

No other Ring ranked top ten HWs are available for that date, unless Sauerland is willing to permit Pulev or Helenius to fight Wlad.
                Whats the point in wlad v adamek or Solis??? Also Helenius is ****.

Pulev, Price, Fury ... they are the names we should be talking about.

Comment

Do you reckon the WBA had to make a specially large WBA belt just to fit around Povetkins gut?

Comment

i knew klitschko would get an extension. i kind of laughed when i saw solis as a possible opponent a few weeks back & a well known klitschko fan swore up & down wlad wasn't fighting solis. now he is the one talking about the fight. solis is hard to read. sometimes he looks so lackluster & out of shape but other times he will still look out of shape but he will throw quick power combinations & take a guy out impressively. the talent is there & if he could get into decent shape he could be trouble for any HW but that 1.8 million, multiple knee surgeries & a long layoff could have taken what little motivation solis has left. i wonder if povetkin will just wait until his mandatory or take another fight? i'm sure he will wait & not make the same mistakes mercer(ferguson loss), mccline(brock loss), & tua(barrett 2 loss)did when they were all but signed for a world title shot.

Comment

This is sickening news for boxing fans. Wladimir gets an extension to avoid fighting his mandatory so he can fight an opponent Vitali KO'd in just 1 round.

Comment

Working...
                      X