No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: Fans Need Me, Hatton, Khan To Fight Each Other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook: Fans Need Me, Hatton, Khan To Fight Each Other

Kell Brook expects to be in the shape of his life for this month's fight with Hector Saldivia after radically changing his diet. Brook admits he struggled to make weight for his last clash against Carson Jones and was forced to dig deep for a decision win after fading in the second-half of the bout.

The Sheffield fighter has since brought in a nutritionist and strength and conditioner to help him prepare for the IBF welterweight title final eliminator against Argentinian Saldivia on the 20th of October, live on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a load of cobblers, Brook fancies himself over Khan, Hatton and simply wants to beat em and absorb their fans, p.r and such. He should of fought Bradley and Khan does not want another mallet fisted opponent at the moment.

Comment

Hatton needs to beat Senchenko first. Khan and Brook are putting the cart in front of the horse where he is concerned.

It would be great to see a Benn/Eubank/Watson style triangle of competition.

Comment

Brook hatton would be decent if hatton can turn backthe clock. Khan is so over rated its unreal, he's been whooped 3 times and needs to prove himself at welterweight before stepping in with them.

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
          Brook hatton would be decent if hatton can turn backthe clock. Khan is so over rated its unreal, he's been whooped 3 times and needs to prove himself at welterweight before stepping in with them.
          agreed - khan will always look good against some fighters but honeslty hes never gonna be the number 1 fighter at LWW or WW.

as for kell brook; he needs a belt and he needs to mix it up with a higher calibre of fighters.

i really hope that hatton looks good in his return and we see brrok, khan and hatton face off. i think brook might well beat both but khan will give him some problems

Comment

two results to a brook/hatton bout:win for hatton by ko or kell brook by decision after a serious ruffin up.
            the other **** aint worth mentioning in the same breath.

Comment

Brook is looking for an easy payday that's all this is. If he gave a fuk about the fans he would have taken Bradley up on his offer.

Comment

Khan needs to prove himself before stepping in the ring with Brook?

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME LOL? The guy who ducked timmeh? and hasn't fought at world level yet?

Comment

Brook against Hatton or Khan would be a massive payday for him so of course he wants those fights.

I would love to see the fights happen. All 3 have something to prove in their next fights though..

Comment

I agree. These guys sell like crazy in England.

I'd like to see Hatton beat Senchenko and than go after Paulie's title next Spring.

I'd like to see Khan and Brook fight late Spring possibly. The winner could then fight Hatton, if he beats Senchenko and Paulie of course.

I'd love to see Hatton knock out Khan. But I'd be riding with Kell Brook if any of these happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X