Holy ****...look at these ticket prices for Pac vs Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy ****...look at these ticket prices for Pac vs Clottey

http://www.vividseats.com/venues/cow...m-tickets.html

They just posted these up recently. I still plan on going, but no way do I plan on paying these prices.

I saw tickets to the NFC championship (if cowboys make it) going for alot cheaper than that.

ok nevermind....I saw this was for two tickets but that's still expensive as ****....
    Last edited by Khalid X; 01-11-2010, 03:55 AM.

Comment

wow that's quite expensive.

Comment

I checked for these earlier on the official website. Nothing on their calendar as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
          I checked for these earlier on the official website. Nothing on their calendar as of yet.
          They are starting to put the prices together. I'm checking every day because I want to get some good tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
            They are starting to put the prices together. I'm checking every day because I want to get some good tickets.
            Same here. I'll probably be in the nosebleeds though cause i'm a baller on a budget, but ****, with that huge ass screen and just being there, who cares? Found a Days Inn that's right across the street for a good deal though.

Comment

Good thing is though, they have the world's biggest digital screen so even if you're in the nosebleeds, you can see the fight just fine

Comment

Working...
              X