Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: If I Win, Bradley, Malignaggi Bouts Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: If I Win, Bradley, Malignaggi Bouts Possible

Two division world champion Ricky Hatton has told WBN that he will have the top welterweights in his sights if his upcoming return to the ring against Vyacheslav Senchenko goes to plan on November 24.

Hatton has been linked to fighting current WBA champion Paulie Malignaggi in 2013, but needs an impressive performance in his first pro outing for over three years at Manchester Arena, to put himself in the frame for a shot at a fifth world title.

[Click Here To Read More]

regarless of how he looks in this setup bout vs PM would be easier than Bradley, but doubt he wins, Tim would take him apart, technically...

Comment

Hatton isn't exactly being timid about the fact that he is definitely looking at fighting guys known for not having big punching power. I think that is a smart choice at this stage.

Comment

Hatton matches up well with Bradley I think that would be a smart move

Comment

Hey Hatton is making smart moves.. Why would he even dare coming out of retirement and fighting a huge puncher right out the gate, just not a good idea. Get back in the ring lose the ring rust, and slowly move up the power ladder and get back into his groove again.

Comment

I would love to see a marquez vs hatton fight. Marquez. Would beat him down

Comment

Hatton is a shameless glory-hunter, won't shut up about how he wants people to "be proud" of him again. Sounds like a little kid. He's obviously missed the ass-kissing and adulation in his three years away from the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                Hatton isn't exactly being timid about the fact that he is definitely looking at fighting guys known for not having big punching power. I think that is a smart choice at this stage.
                At least those guys are titlists.

Comment

If Hatton can get back to 70% he'll beat Bradley

But I don't want the gift getting a payday

Comment

he is delusional all the coke got to his brain paulie beats him and tim destroyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss him

Comment

Working...
                    X