No announcement yet.

Peter Jackson or Lennox Lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Jackson or Lennox Lewis?

who should be remembered as the greater HW, and rank higher on a HW ATG list?

more info on jackson
    http://www.ibhof.com/pages/about/ind...ksonpeter.html
    Jackson
    40.00%
    Lewis
    60.00%

Originally posted by Bolo Punch View Post
    who should be remembered as the greater HW, and rank higher on a HW ATG list?

more info on jackson
    http://www.ibhof.com/pages/about/ind...ksonpeter.html
    I know quite a few people who are going to vote for Peter Jackson....

Comment

Peter Jackson is still talked about today which is over 120yrs since his great fighting days... Lennox Lewis wont be talked about in 30yrs time.. Lewis was a British/Canadian thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
        Peter Jackson is still talked about today which is over 120yrs since his great fighting days... Lennox Lewis wont be talked about in 30yrs time.. Lewis was a British/Canadian thing.
        Yep and thats all that matters. Ask the average person on the street of any country who Peter Jackson is...heck ask an average male, heck ask an average male watching a boxing match who Peter Jackson is and most will say, "The dude he made Lord of the Rings...I aint into that hobbit ****." I dont care what country your from. The only people talking about Peter Jackson today are boxing historians and people in the history section of boxing forums. And yes they will still be talking about Lennox Lewis years from now.

Prince Hamed reached a popularity never beforeseen for soemone in his weight class. He is still talked about today and is much more known amongst the masses than Barrera...Therefore, Hamed>Barrera...its ridiculous to use that type of logic.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
          You mean in 30 years time you wont be bringing him up at every chance you get? I cant believe that,as you often bring him up in threads that dont relate to him at all

Arturo Gatti will be talked about for years after riddick bowe is forgotten,you see my point,you fucking idiot

Comment

It's difficult to say how great exactly Peter Jackson was with him being denied of a title shot and there not being any film of him in action. He was definitely a great fighter though but Lewis got to accomplish more.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubstep Demon View Post
              You mean in 30 years time you wont be bringing him up at every chance you get? I cant believe that,as you often bring him up in threads that dont relate to him at all

Arturo Gatti will be talked about for years after riddick bowe is forgotten,you see my point,you fucking idiot
              You make me laugh.. my incredible knowledge of the career of Lewis hurts you, infact i would go as far as saying i am one of the leading authorities on the subject of Lennox Lewis, i get a huge buzz out of talking about the guy and his career as i am so clued-up on him.

Riddick Bowe will be remembered as one of the greats of Heavyweight history having only ever lost one fight with that fight being the closest decision in heavyweight history and due to some guy landing in the ring on a para-glider... Arturo Gatti has very little claim to fame!

You just keep posting here cocksucker as i get a kick out of bringing you down and proving you wrong on a daily basis... i will start a Lewis thread this weekend just to put a dampener on your day....

Comment

Working...
              X