No announcement yet.

How do you feel about bullfighting? WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about bullfighting? WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO

Personally, I have mixed feelings. I'm real big on cruelty to animals - it's one of the few things in life I have zero tolerance for.

But part of me understands the tradition of this in Spain. . . The meat from the bulls are donated to food banks, adn none goes to waste. . . But still, I don't know. . . Just something about seeing the bull bleed out helplessly, while getting stuck in the spine and neck, while the crowd cheers on seems so cruel.

And I realize that this is not even close to as bad as some of the **** that still goes on to humans in parts of Africa. Not exactly an important issue or anything, but I'm just thinking about running with the bulls this summer in Spain. . .

I think this is the longest I've ever watched the sport or what ever its called, i'm not an animal person I don't even have a gold fish but this is wrong IMO...why isn't El Matador there with the bull alone why must he have there other two clowns there, not right...I would cheer for the bull if I was there...

Comment

I just ate some zebra too. Tasted nice.

Comment

It's unnecesssary stress and torture on these animals.

Some ancients sports are better left in ancient times. Or at the very least modified.

Comment

Its animal torture and complete bull****

Most people dont know what bullfighting really is. The bull is tortured with spears that make it bleed as it runs at the matador. Then when it is weakened, the matador sends a sword thru the back of the neck into the heart

Comment

"How do you feel about bullfighting?"

It makes you appreciate moments like these .....

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

OLEEEEEE!!!!!!

War da Bull!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

YAY for the bull!!!!!!

Comment

i cant stand animal cruelty. its better than hunting, ****fighting and most other similar "sports" though. atleast the ppl put themselves in harms way too and dont just watch animals die while they sit there safely. that makes it slightly less cruel imo.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X