Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been Knocked Out before?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Have you ever been Knocked Out before?

Head trauma, fall, pain, Getting sparked the fcuk out whatever it was, tell us what happened.
    Yes
    37.14%
    No
    62.86%
    i dont remember
    0.00%

nope , but got rocked a few times & almost got dropped from a bodyshot in mma sparring
    Last edited by *Boss*; 12-05-2012, 09:26 PM.

Comment

i got ko' by a body shot when i was in high school. **** was ****ed up. never saw it coming and it just totally incapacitated me.

id rather be knocked out cold with a chin shot.

Comment

only when I got surgery the doctor knocked me the **** out otherwise no, I've been jumped a couple times and one of them I got sucker punched and all I remember was seeing blurry and getting punched left and right but thankfully I didn't loose conscious.

Comment

No Never,been rocked and seen stars but never knocked off of my feet

Comment

Playing football. Went through a windshield in a auto accident. Got kicked in the head getting jumped. The last two were no bueno.

Comment

No, but I was stunned for like five seconds in my last fight. That was about two years ago. Still, scared the crap out of me. It felt like my legs went numb briefly and got that tingly antsy feel.

Comment

I got kneed in the head during PE in like 6th grade. Was a little dizzy getting up that's about it.

Comment

i got kicked in the head while the guy was doing back flip but didnt get kd/ko but i felt it

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    I got kneed in the head during PE in like 6th grade. Was a little dizzy getting up that's about it.
                    I got hit behind the head with a wooden bat once. Didn't knock me out, just made me angry. I turned around and back handed the thug, took his bat and stomped it straight into his arse.

(Some of the comments may have been exaggerated.)

Comment

Working...
                    X