Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not gonna watch it again, but I had pascal winning that fight

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
      I'll be loud enough for the both of us lol..
      i decided not to goto ortiz berto cause they announced froch johnson, but now i cant find anyone whos willing to goto ac for the weekend.

gonna be a great fight for sure, have a great time homie

Comment

This was a great fight just wanted to put it up,who ya had winning??Do you think a Froch Ward fight could be this exciting??
        seriously doubt it with all the holding that ward does

I think Froch is gonna have major trouble against johnson who doesn't get tired like pascal and himself.

but who knows... johnson might get old overnight and that's a huge possibility

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
          i decided not to goto ortiz berto cause they announced froch johnson, but now i cant find anyone whos willing to goto ac for the weekend.

gonna be a great fight for sure, have a great time homie
          Thanks bro,you will be watching on T.V. for sure you most likely will have a better view then me lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            seriously doubt it with all the holding that ward does

I think Froch is gonna have major trouble against johnson who doesn't get tired like pascal and himself.

but who knows... johnson might get old overnight and that's a huge possibility
            Froch is a rough/tough customer himself,I doubt he let's Ward bully him like others have..I really don't see Froch having stamina issues,the one fight I seen him get tired in was against Kessler..But did'int he have to travel across a volcano before the fight??

Comment

Froch is a rough/tough customer himself,I doubt he let's Ward bully him like others have..I really don't see Froch having stamina issues,the one fight I seen him get tired in was against Kessler..But did'int he have to travel across a volcano before the fight??
              Frochs size, physical and mental strength will make this fight tough for ward IMO. And since ward seems to have very little power froch should have no real reason to show him any type of respect. I'm really hoping froch can pull it off.

Comment

both froch and pascal were gassed big time.

if you can get froch into a war, early, you can get him to gas late.

johnson will be going at him non-stop... imho its gonna be a tough as hell fight for froch.

Comment

johnson will be going at him non-stop... imho its gonna be a tough as hell fight for froch.
                  I gotta agree with u johnsons gonna be tough for froch to beat. I really think that was one of the main factors in him wanting the fight in Nottingham. He wanted the home court advantage. But like u said glen can get old overnight or have weight issues etc. Or just have a total off night like in the Dawson rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
                    Frochs size, physical and mental strength will make this fight tough for ward IMO. And since ward seems to have very little power froch should have no real reason to show him any type of respect. I'm really hoping froch can pull it off.
                    I agree and I think he will pull it out..

Comment

Pascal seemed more gassed then Froch tbh,but of course they were both tired that was a hella of fight..Classic if ya ask me..

Comment

Working...
                      X