No announcement yet.

Gerorge Foreman: Wlad won't leave much of a legacy in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
    well, in reality, there isn't much he can do about that can he? what's he supposed to do? fight his brother?
    He doesn't have to fight his brother but he can do better than Mormeck and Rahman's corpse.

Comment

• all the Wlad fans are in here pissed off. LOL

Comment

• this site is predominantly American

The Klitschko Brothers are European

The Klitschko Brothers have been knocking out Americans for years

Foreman is American

American's like to be the best and don't like it when someone who is not American threatens that.

Fair to say there is a good chance of some good ol' American bias going on in this thread....

Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 08-26-2012, 05:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          this site is predominantly American

Foreman is American

American's like to be the best and don't like it when someone who is not American threatens that.

Fair to say there is a good chance of some good ol' American bias going on in this thread....

Comment

• I don't think Joe Fraizier was big enough to give wald any trouble. Wald hits to hard Joe is to small and maybe hittable. Wald would probably stop him like Goerge foreman did.

Comment

• Wlad done ok with his career. He won't be ranked as high by historians as Lewis or Holyfield though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                He doesn't have to fight his brother but he can do better than Mormeck and Rahman's corpse.
                Who should he fight?

Comment

• looks like big george is looking for a war of words with klitchko but in the sceme of things wanting to be an actual OPPONENT! that's right. yes he is to old but it still would be huge. raking in more $$$$$$$ 's than the current challengers the brothers are facing. i would watch it. probably a slaughter but what if george could land a few bombs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    this site is predominantly American

Foreman is American

To be honest I Don't think Americans care that much. They are hardly top American fighters the Klitschko's are knocking out. Lennox Lewis was not American, and you could tell he was not universally liked in the US, but he was accepted and respected as the best because of his accomplishments. Foreman is just calling it how he sees it without bias and prejudice, and on the whole I think the fans are the same.

Comment

• The only issue I have with Wladimir is he never takes a risk.. Can't blame him though with his chin.

I thought George gave an honest opinion.

As a Klitschko fan, it's sad the talent wasn't around to really challenge Wladimir. Can't be helped though.

Comment

Working...
                      X