No announcement yet.

How far will the Heat go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd or 3rd round...

they will be eliminated by the celts or if get lucky, loss to orlando in the ECF..

orlando over lakers 4>3

Comment

They're not getting past the Bulls.

Comment

Greatest roster in NBA history.

But I don't think they do it next year. I think next year will be the year that defines Kobe Bryant's career when him and the lakers take them out just because I think they'll have more experience as a combined unit.

But 2012 The Miami Heat will run ****. Even if the Knicks would miraculously get Carmello & Chris Paul I think they'd have an epic eastern conference finals battle but 2013 would be New Yorks year if that miracle happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Gabriel View Post
          They're not getting past the Bulls.
          The bulls have a very intriguing roster. I really think they will surprise a lot of ppl and probably steal 3rd , possibly a 2nd seed spot

Comment

CP3 is heading florida also..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
              The bulls have a very intriguing roster. I really think they will surprise a lot of ppl and probably steal 3rd , possibly a 2nd seed spot
              bulls got boozer and suddenly they are better than orlando and celtics.. smh..

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post

hmm,

korver
                boozer
                brewer

The Chicago Jazz

------

Did Orlando get anyone new yet? I thought VC hurt their toughness.

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post

A good pg who can facilitate makes a great difference. And when that pg can score in bunches forget about it. And thats exactlt what u have in Rose.

And now u have another guy in the post who can finish and make plays for himself.

U have a good 3 point shooter. You can say u have another Noah in Brewer/Pargo and Watson can score too. They have thomas.

I never said they are better than orlando. But the bulls always find a way to make it to 7 and make it exciting. And they were the 8th seed last year , with an inconsistent Deng , Rose Noah and Hinrich pretty much.

This year they added some good players , and Derrick rose is still getting better. Boozer just makes him even better now.

Comment

Depends on whether Gilbert prays hard enough for that curse to befall James.

Comment

Originally posted by Khunc View Post
                      2 straight nba titles , bud.

3 straight nba finals appearances.

didn't happen by coincidence or luck.

if the celtics can stay healthy i doubt they can get past them.

Comment

Working...
                      X